OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

What do you say guys? That would save cyber world a little more space with Gs Jis etc. So from now on I would call every one with their first names only -Sunil
Amitabh Bacchan, Saharuk Khan and Mithun Chakraborty inaurgated the national film festival in West Bengal. This is first time that all three superstar are in one stage. Mamata...
There is practice of piercing nose, ears and may be some other body parts also for using ornaments. Nose rings and ear rings need piercing. Piercing not only is painful but it...
The Beauty Pageants select Miss India, Miss Asia or Miss Universe etc on basis of so called vital statistics like measurement of thighs, breasts, buttocks. Also some question is...
One of my online friends who comes from a different country from the far east was telling me about her life.She lives with her brother and his family along with her...
If there are options before you - a well-known school of international reputation, but parents prefer this school only because of its past reputation and the school is losing the...
Irom Sharmila is charged with attempting suicide. What she did is for human rights and dignity to people of Manipur and other North Est states. Se wants the notorious draconian...
cow dung will be used to power computers-HP Finally, a perfect way to use waste! Cow manure may soon be used as a source of energy to power data centers or Internet in the...
Who came first in the world Egg or Hen?
Hi
Talking about characters of novels and plays of immortality , two characters which move me most is lady Macbeth of Macbeth and Phileas Fogg of ' Around the world in 80 days' by...
Comparing with old buildings our building technology is improved a lot but how much strong are they is big?. Ancient temples are still standing without any crack on the wall, but...
Personally I feel that we achieve more when there is healthy competition anywhere in the world - be it in classrooms, offices or business dealings etc...Students perform better...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4859]}
When we are all discussing the positives of a hearty laugh I have chanceed upon the views of an Austrllian psychologist Professor Joe Forgas who opines that it is good to be...
Hey anyone notice the font change in boddunan.com
How can we get our old feelings back?
LONDON: Women in Britain's offices have been banned from wearing mini-skirts to work, and people involved in "customer-facing roles" have been told to look more...
Who is in Americans Eye after Laden?
Hello Friends, You might have watched lawn tennis matches. Do you know why the player tosses the ball on the surface of the court (ground) 2-3 times and then serves with...