Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I fear very tall and robust women. Once, I was getting demand draft in bank. A tall and strong woman more than six feet height just came near to me. The counter clerk read fear in my face and so helped by doing my job first.

It's really a strange fear. :laugh: Can you tell us when this incident occurred?

I really fear....millipedes, centipedes, snakes etc a lot. Even if I saw them in distance, you can't spot where have I gone. :silly: :blink: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I fear very tall and robust women. Once, I was getting demand draft in bank. A tall and strong woman more than six feet height just came near to me. The counter clerk read fear in my face and so helped by doing my job first.

It's really a strange fear. :laugh: Can you tell us when this incident occurred?

I really fear....millipedes, centipedes, snakes etc a lot. Even if I saw them in distance, you can't spot where have I gone. :silly: :blink: :laugh: :laugh:

I also fear snakes, reptiles. The incident of a very tall and robust black girl just coming near might be around ten years back. I had never seen such girl before. I felt she might beat me if I was too near to her.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I also fear snakes, reptiles. The incident of a very tall and robust black girl just coming near might be around ten years back. I had never seen such girl before. I felt she might beat me if I was too near to her.

Sir, are you saying a comedy??? :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu

I can't share many thoughts and dreams as these appear comedy to others.

I cannot share many dreams and thoughts as these appear comedy or very weird to others. This is also a fear.

I cannot share many dreams and thoughts as these appear comedy or very weird to others. This is also a fear.

Most of our dreams are really funny...
Do you know what I saw yesterday....
I saw Vidhya Balan...she has come here for some function. I and she were sitting next to next and we were chatting :woohoo: . She is a Malayali, so we were talking Malayalam. I appreciated her for her work in Dirty picture. But told her, I have never seen that film...straight at her face. She said nothing :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I have already started such a funny thread, a few days back

Meera sandhu

Most of our dreams are really funny...
Do you know what I saw yesterday....
I saw Vidhya Balan...she has come here for some function. I and she were sitting next to next and we were chatting :woohoo: . She is a Malayali, so we were talking Malayalam. I appreciated her for her work in Dirty picture. But told her, I have never seen that film...straight at her face. She said nothing :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I have already started such a funny thread, a few days back

Many years ago, I heard some noises. I found that some persons were beating Film actor Ashok Kumar. I jumped at once and began fighting with them. But Sada Muni rebuked me saying that I had spoiled the scene. I told him that I could not bear anyone beat him. But the director told Dada Muni that the scene was okay. My intervention had made the scene better and this would be part of movie. I was thrilled to hear this. But this was mere dream.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Many years ago, I heard some noises. I found that some persons were beating Film actor Ashok Kumar. I jumped at once and began fighting with them. But Sada Muni rebuked me saying that I had spoiled the scene. I told him that I could not bear anyone beat him. But the director told Dada Muni that the scene was okay. My intervention had made the scene better and this would be part of movie. I was thrilled to hear this. But this was mere dream.

Really a nice dream shared....

Now I remember a strange (comedy) incident occurred 20-25 years back, at a film theatre 5 kms away from my home. It's a coastal area and people are great fans of old Tamil star. M.G.R.
A fighting scene was going on and in the middle, MGR lost his sword and searching for it. A great MGR fan, who was seeing this can't tolerate it. Suddenly he rose up from audience and threw his hand knife to the screen saying....."MGR, take this one and fight". :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This incident was very popular in my childhood days.

Meera sandhu

Now I remember a strange (comedy) incident occurred 20-25 years back, at a film theatre 5 kms away from my home. It's a coastal area and people are great fans of old Tamil star. M.G.R.
A fighting scene was going on and in the middle, MGR lost his sword and searching for it. A great MGR fan, who was seeing this can't tolerate it. Suddenly he rose up from audience and threw his hand knife to the screen saying....."MGR, take this one and fight". :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This thread is about fear. Now we are discussing another topic. So, let us discuss in another thread our weird dreams.

This thread is about fear. Now we are discussing another topic. So, let us discuss in another thread our weird dreams.

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/26-humor-a-jokes/174918-strange-and-funny-dreams.html

This is that funny thread. Can you add some funny dreams of yours? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.