OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

The reworked double taxation agreement (DTA) signed by India and Switzerland on Monday, Aug 30, will allow Indian authorities to seek information about account-holders in Swiss...
Hi, I wanted to know where do i find my referal code so that i can refer my friends to this site who are interested to write quality articles
House wives are addicted to t.v, can they with out t.v ?
Most of the people don't drink milk when they get mature. :evil: They don't drink it may be it does not taste good but they forget that milk is high source of protein and...
Please see the following poll and the description given with that: http://www.boddunan.com/polls/viewpoll/polls/4428-do-you-like-painting.html Poll: "Do you like...
I have been reading a lot about hacking and ethical-hacking for some time now. Please let me know the basic difference in between these two.
I need your thoughts for new uprising in publicity in the name of charity
Friends people are more interested in free or sample products. Why?
The new Indian Rupee symbol became official as the Unicode Technical Committee has accepted it in the Oct 2010 release of Unicode Standard. The official status for the new...
Friends, I happy to say that I have graduated to become a Maestro Mate of Boddunan.Let me express my gratitude and thanks to all of you on this occasion!
On seeing some one characters we will loose our patience . How much patience you are having.
I am very happy for being an Expert Boarder after spending so much time here. It is very proud moment for me! :laugh:
Does Islam treat Jehad as essential element of religion? What is true Islam. See the link: http://www.newageislam.com/ I feel that every religion recognizes Jehad....
Can we learn something from them?? Here WE means me, you and our system. Woman in New York Fined $100 for Throwing Newspaper in Trash . FULL NEWS HERE
Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive
Doctors were in for a shock when they operated on Kaleshwar who complained of a stomach ache
Six security persons including two CRPF men were caught for supplying arms to Maoists.Then whom will we blame for Dantewada incident in which we lost our proud sons of country?
Life is beautiful and an opportunity. For you, life is......
I wish to change the username of mine (not the main login name) displaying in boddunan. Please let me know any one knows.
Are children being mature fast this time.