Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ arun..wordpress is for blogs right?,,..and i want to start a website.

Deven no doubt wordpress is a blog but is heavily customizable and you can easily turn it into a full fledge website.

Do you know ebay.com, marthastewart.com and many more sites are made on wordpress.

Also wordpress is easy to use and is very search engine friendly. You can also take a look at my site, havn't customized it much, but you can still get an idea.

http://makingmoneyontheinternet.co/27/how-to-make-money-on-the-internet/
Wow..really helpful information arun..thanks a lot..And ill look to start soon word press.
there are very site on web that give doman name and web hosting it has different cash.
@ arun ..bro could you please help me more with this..i feel like i have read too much about all this and now its all messed up in my head..so lets do the basics.

So once i have made a blog using word press(which i have) .how do i earn money out of it?
Deven, you can make money by two methods.

first method is business method.That is , if you have any skill, and that can be done and earn money means you can write about it and promote your blog so that people visit you and contact you and give you the work and you get money as i did. vizagfinearts.blogspot.com just check this , you will get the idea.

second method is try to blog daily by posting some content about the concept topic which you have created and then apply to affilate programs like adsense , chitika etc. I think adsense won't be support by wordpress.so try for some other affiliate programs, if you need list of affilate programs then search in google you will get the information. so when the owners of the affilate program approve your blog then you can place ads in your blog and people who visit your blog will click on the ads if they feel those ads to visit, then you will get credited and if you reach the limit of clicks which affilate program kept then you will get the cheque to the address you have given.But to do this work you need work hard, by writing quality content with daily used keywords of the user , so that users can easyly get your blog and in every post try ad an image, if there is no image users won't get interest to visit and read your content. and one more thing while writing the content write in such a way that users understand the concept easily, they get attracted,as if you are interacting with them.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@ arun ..bro could you please help me more with this..i feel like i have read too much about all this and now its all messed up in my head..so lets do the basics.

So once i have made a blog using word press(which i have) .how do i earn money out of it?

Deven, the more you read, the more chances of getting confused. It is natural.

Anyways coming to your question, I think you have created a free wordpress blog. So your url would be something like devenrana.wordpress.com
If you created a blog like this then, you can't earn anything as wordpress.com does not allow any advertising on free blogs created on their site.

I was talking about wordpress blogging software. You get the software on wordpress.org. Many people confuse it with wordpress.com but they are different.

The first step would be to get your own domain name like devenrana.com and then find a good hosting company (I can help you with that part).

Then you have to install wordpress on your site. Once wordpress is setup, you can start earning from your site by putting affiliate network you want like adsense, chitika and many more.

Hope I got your question correct.
i can convert this free word press blog to a site with a domain name right?.. so i was thinking that investing in domain name and hosting as of now might not be good..maybe i should do it once my blog starts attracting traffic...am i thinking right?
Yes you can convert your free blog to your domain but then you will be stuck with wordpress.com hosting and that is very costly. I guess it is 15$ a month. Why you want that. And plus, free blogs never rank much in google anyway so this experiment where you see if you can make it online or not is not going to be successful even before you start.

What I would suggest is that you buy a domain name (PM me and I can give you links and coupons where you can get it under 100 bucks) and buy a monthly hosting plan (300 rupees by hostgator but If you are serious enough to try then I can offer you that at 100, can't promise though would have to talk to the hosting provider but I get him 600 new clients every month so I can strike a bargain)

So that makes it 200-300 to see if you can make it or not. I think if you want to do something right you should do it right the first time.
you are awesome arun...you will be the first person ill contact when im ready for hosting as i need a few days to decide as to what i want my site to be based on .
you are awesome arun...you will be the first person ill contact when im ready for hosting as i need a few days to decide as to what i want my site to be based on .

Thanks Deven. Just give a shout out whenever you need me. Best of luck with your site.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.