OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose born and brought up in Puri, coastal district of Odisha, in Gopalballav Road, near sea beach Puri, two storeyed building of his father, stands out...
The stock markets are on fire. Sensex has crossed 25,000 mark and Nifty is also at its highest level. Where will this Bull run take these indices. Is it a sign of good times for...
Just go to the link. http://in.news.yahoo.com/nasa-finds-11-new-solar-systems.html
God created us or We created God which one is true as per your views and why?
let us see how many are employed and unemployed in boddunan If employed specify place and where you working.
Friends, There are many advantages and disadvantages in both these type of houses.Please share your views.
Is using shampoo safe to Wash our hair, If it is hard water?
Which is more important....Asking a new question in forum or reply to other's query from revenue point of view?
Health is wealth. Justify the statment
Most of the people here are online for money.May be they try to do lot of stuffs to earn money online.Can any just tell me how to earn through blogs ny linking it to adsense?.I...
Does anyone know what teleportation is, its one of my favourite topics. Just wanna check out how many are aware of it..
Despite claims to contrary and government statistics, more than 70% are poor. So, says the link below: http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/70-percent-india-poor-top-055810676.html
How to remove the bossism concept in an organisation?
do you want to become at Number one Position on boddunan.
Do you get attached easily with any one or is it difficult for you ?
What are the best ways to reduce the number of traffic accidents ?
Have you ever been asked for advice and not wanted to give it?
Hi friends write something about your love story?
Really a very difficult question. Yet try to answer it :)
hi everyone, Lets make a list of most popular keywords searched in the web.In this way, some can write articles in boddunan based on that.Also it will be useful for others who...