OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Some time back, there was controversy on Ram Sethu. Supreme Court has asked Govt. whether this could be considered as national...
If our parents are stubborn, How to convinece our parents to fullfill all our desires ?
Do you think highest awards(padma shree) are given to deserving candidates now-a-days?
do you like to work on your own language on computer or English is comfortable
Who is the better parent man or women ?
Hai friends here i'm going to share some good collections of softwares. so stay tunned.... My first collection: Download Nero 10 Free Version Nero has upgraded its...
Do you feel God exist inside you?
Friends,Here is the link. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/10/01/mapmyndia-sets-up-new-map-website-for-cwg-2010.html
Chinese Companies bribe more than India. Apparently, Chines companies do this with understanding with their government....
Now a days we cannot see humanity any where in this world. FOr example some days back a person fired himself for Telangana issue. The news reporters are taking pictures of him...
I wanted to learn a professional course oracle / software testing tools can u suggest me which one will be better? I was just in a confusion which one to opt After...
As long as people in a society are hungry or out of work or lack the basic skills needed to survive, the use of public resources to support the arts is inappropriate—and,...
Today date 20.10.2010 , Noticed the uniqueness in this date 20102010 .
Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport has won the British Construction Industry Award (BCIA), for the the Best International Project (International Category) at a function...
All we try to persuade others to our way of thinking and remember this apt quote of Conrad while doing so! "He who wants to persuade should put his trust not in the right...
In our society we have all kinds of people some of whom prefer to accept things as they are but there is another section who display the courage of challenging the current body...
Struggling to control mosquitoes even after using repellent sprays and nets?Dont worry, soon you could use an ultimate deterrent-a laser defence system which is cost -effective...
Guys will you all agree with me that the qualities of Forum are increasing day to day with so many hard working friends and intalectual people?
We all dread the day that we find our first wrinkle. Here are five foods that help slow down ageing.
Reasons for choose to be IT industry. Do you agree? 1.I hate sleeping. 2.I can't live without tension. 3.I wanted to have disturbed family life. 4.I love to work on...