We were discussed here to solve obesity problem.....

Please give your tips for body building exercise and dieting for those who lean for so many years..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If a lean person wants to build his body through body building I would suggest him to go to the gym as there remains an instructor or a trainer who advises on the type of exercises to be taken and the diet to be followed. It is always a good idea to do such things under the guidance of a physical trainer...
drink water a lot to avoid obesity problem and go for walk daily.
Regular exercise helps in adding muscles and tonning up your body....
body building is a art it need hard work from your side to build a perfecy body including it need proper diet.
I am lean in nature.Still I hadn't thought to become fat as I know the problems that these persons face.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
It is advisable for them to go to gym and follow the instructions and diet given by them.
i think you should join jym to keep your body fit.
Regular exercise and proper diet helps you to be fit and healthy.If you want to make muscles you should go under a trainers guide.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Some of my tips:

1. Do 12 surya namaskar exercises everyday early morning without fail.So half of the problem solves here.
2. Evening times go for a walk of 20 minutes.
3. Stop eating more caloried food which is unnecessary to the body.
4. Stop having oily and milk and fat content food.
5. Try to do the works which you can do physically like cleaning and settling home, doing house hold work. Give stress to your body by working .

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.