OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Sushma and other BJP and NDA leaders are free to support Modi or any one but they have no business to quote others as sushma did by putting words in mouth of Kashmir leader...
Scandals—whether in politics, academia, or other areas—can be useful. They focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.
A Qatar Airways aircraft bound from Manila to Doha made an emergency landing at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) on Wednesday, after one of its pilots died of a...
I would like the moderator to introduce a share button in forums so that a topic can be easily shared on facebook, twitter, email and other networking sites by members and...
The responses of animals to seismic activity have been a subject for research for a long time. According to some biologists common toads are gifted with this amazing ability to...
Benefits for being single. Can any one explain it.
The doctors are warning about the salads which are available outside which we use to eat happily. The eating of salads cause of Bronchioties and nemonia because of not washing...
are you jinda with jina dili or jinda with murdadily?
There are several things an individual can do in their life to make a change for the better, but not many are blesses Everyone dedicates a large part of their life to...
HI all, our company Virka Infotech PVT Ltd have urgent requirement of PHp developers and magento .So if you have knowledge of any of it or both .please contact to meas a...
It is interesting to note that the British have 650 MPs which means one MP for every hundred thousand people and if we are to implement this ratio we would end up having thirteen...
Talking in phone and talking directly have difference. Do you agree
Today the 10th of November is very special for me.its my birthday today.
:laugh: As per Maya calander 22 December 2012 is last day of the world. Now this day is gone like other days. How you are feeling now.
:( Here in my city two school going studens of 15 years old damage Abdomen anoter student with pencil box. Now condition of injured boy is serious. Who is responsible for the...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10549]}
If You eat egg the you are vegetarian or Non Vegetarian?
A computer on every desk - Microsoft and a phone in every pocket- Nokia These two have combined together, let's see now, what we have in store for us.
This is a famous observation made by one of the greatest political leaders and the greatest president of the United States.I think in our daily life we meet critics of all...
I am not sure if this was always there, because I just noticed it now...When you are browsing through recent discussions, you see a small flag in front of the topic heading which...