OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

:( I joined one writing site XXXXX before more than one year. This site is paying one the basis of CPM. This site are also accepting published articles on other site. I am here...
Two things help Success in LIFE The way you MANAGE when you have nothing. The way you BEHAVE when you have everything.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10417]}
Here is a link that guides to the current income tax basic exemption and procedure for filing return....
It is quite a revelation that only a percentage as low as 5 of Indians prefers to go to courts for resolution of various legal issues and what is far more stunning that despite...
The word 'religion' dividing the human race all over the globe. What is His religion??
Every summer, large parts of North India suffer from power shortages. Is it bad governance, improper planning, indifferent attitude or sheer callousness on part of those...
After working so hard in BODUNAN since 2+ years i really don't get excited to work in BODUNAN as payment offer is low or still there is no vacancy for hardworking members in...
I would like to urge all members to take this seriously and plant one tree per family member this monsoon. Hope everyone agree to this.
Share your favorite blog link ! it should not be your own link.
I am very shocked to learn that one of my great cricket heroes is diagnosed with lung cancer!! All we know how great a fighter Yuvraj is! Let us pray for his speedy recovery!
the Kings XI Punjab captain, has described his team's seven-wicket defeat at the hands of Pune Warriors, making their first IPL appearance, as a "poor all-round...
Do you attend Morning walk daily?
Come August 1st, and Chennai will have its first French school, the Ecole Franco Indienne Sishya
How many credit rewards for Creating quiz?
Today I donated small money to poor childrens to support his education-Feel happy
Dear friends if everybody has read the new english section then you can see that swetha is doing a very good job. I dont know about others but I really appreciate and I think...
Gagan Narang to get Khel Ratna, Zaheer Khan to get Arjuna Award
what are your aims in your life. My aim is to become a programmer and work in a company
What is actual Enjoyment?