Some people say death or diseases. Some others say ghosts and darkness. Most people may opt old age. What do you fear most? :S

Actually, it was to be grouped under humorous tag. Yet, we can make this discussion funny. :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I never fear ghosts standing behind open windows in darkness. But I do think about my old age....How I will be? Can I at least do my personal tasks without depending anyone? :dry: Will my dearest ones be near to me? Can I see them? This thought worries me often.

Meera sandhu
I have fear of height.. I guess it is more like phobia than the fear.. Isn't it?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I have fear of height.. I guess it is more like phobia than the fear.. Isn't it?

I am not afraid of any of these as these are natural and sure. I fear of just getting disabled physically, may be a loss of limb or any other important organ of body. That will make life useless.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I never fear ghosts standing behind open windows in darkness. But I do think about my old age....How I will be? Can I at least do my personal tasks without depending anyone? :dry: Will my dearest ones be near to me? Can I see them? This thought worries me often.

Please do not bother about old age. Continue with your work and do personal things yourself even if youngsters are around to help. You will never be old. What is old age? Is this fifty, sixty or seventy or even more. I am around seventy and not yet old.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am fear about diseases which affects our health and also sometimes think about my future and life settlement. :cheer:

Vinu

Yes, we can add our own phobias also...I will edit my question and add that part also :evil:

Meera sandhu

Please do not bother about old age. Continue with your work and do personal things yourself even if youngsters are around to help. You will never be old. What is old age? Is this fifty, sixty or seventy or even more. I am around seventy and not yet old.

Yes Sir......a person with young mind is always young. I have passed 30. Yet, still now, I and my degree friends believe we are studying at college. Many believe women who have passed 30 will be more serious.....but as each year is passing by, my age is decreasing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I don't have any phobia as such! But the state of my country does worry me!
I don't have any phobia as such! But the state of my country does worry me!

Why? For what reason?

Meera sandhu
The political culture,social and moral decadence,insensitivity to fellow people and so on!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.