OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Very few of us bother about the SAR value of a mobile phone while purchasing a new set. SAR means Specific Absorption Rate and is a measure of the radiation which our bodies...
Today I found an article from google. just read it and give your opinion. http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25591
I think Walking in water, or water-walking, is a useful exercise in summer, and the best alternative to gym or swinmming. As it is done in water, it is a cooler way to exercise...
I want to know is there end for the magnetic energy between two magnets. Will the energy in magnet will reduce in increase of time duration?
Srinivasa Ramanujan (22 December 1887 - 26 April 1920) was an Indian mathematician and autodidact who, with almost no formal training in pure mathematics, made extraordinary...
Amazing owl carved in wood ! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10083]}
Positive Thinking leads to a beautiful Life, is it true?
A bill has been lying in Parliament for the last ten years to make necessary changes to the Jurassic provisions of the existing requiring laws making it mandatory for any...
Today is Marudhur Gopalan Ramachandran who is popularly known as MGR's birthday. He was an actor and former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. He was bron on 17/01/1917 and died on...
Bhavana - an Indian film actress is celebrating her birthday today. Her original name is Karthika Menon. She is from Thrissur, Kerala (God's own country). She is the brand...
The US has sent one of its destroyer warships to India under the command of Indian-American Shanti...
Do you think that these Western beauties look good in Indian sarees? http://in.omg.yahoo.com/galleries/photos/when-west-meets-east-288-1.html
How we can enjoy every Moment in life?
Friends, Here you can share the worst movie you have ever seen. You can include any language movie. To start with, the worst movie I have ever seen is Tashan (Hindi)
Do you really think that studying in a co-ed schools is beneficial for children???
Every person hates something or the other, what do you hate the most?
To all the 5 participants that is Rajani Aashtha Abid (I have yours,I hope it is still the same) Chinmoy Santosh I request that you please leave me a message...
EARN RS. 500-1000 DAILY !! HELLO FRIEND, I hope you are doing well. I have just tried this Wonderful Business Opportunity called Income From SMS and found it to be...
Hi All, Would like to know the process of approval and rejection of resource/article posted by a member in Boddunan. I have posted certain article which were rejected -...
Yet another milestone crossed by boddunan. We have now 2500+ registered members. Try to invite more and both can benefit from it.. !! But the problem is that no.of active...