OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

The commonwealth game theme song is under controversy that it didn't rise to the level of A.R. Rahman's composing.The music legend had decided to have some finishing works on the...
What is the cause for perkinson disease. is it quireable?
Is education the most important factor for the development of any country ?
It is lamented that Maoists organization is stronger than government. http://in.news.yahoo.com/maoists-network-more-capable-government-machinery-075224875.html Everything...
In current cricket serious,Why we can't able to win single match in England? Despite we won World cup just few months before.
"Originality does not mean thinking something that was never thought before; it means putting old ideas together in new ways." can u give some examples to this, with...
It is a grave mistake to theorize before one has data.
What do you say online friends are friends or just a medium to gather information and enjoy by interacting with them?. :blink: I doubt because people have thousands of...
High Heel sandals cause injury to women. The clothes, belts, shoes should be for protection of our body and not for causing injury. Ladies- beware...
It is in nobody's interest to interfere with others' functions. we can do best if we confine ourselves to own field of specialization. Unluckily social organizations and NGOs,...
Why i am not getting points for replying forum
Hi friends, do you still remember me. I used to be a very active member on this website. But after my NDA SB interviews and my exams, I was too busy and so couldn't get any time....
Is Joint family system in the way of finishing in India? What is the main reason that these thing happening. Is it good or bad? How joint family is powerful?
Man/woman being a social being , needs people around them most of the time in their life. So, it is necessary for us to have some kind of bonding with others.One needs to...
Hi everyone! Do beauty surgeries and contact lenses are only for girls , is this true ? or boys can also get these? Any recommendations, hints or tips would be greatly...
The chain is only as strong as its weakest link; {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9190]} " You can become strongest in your weakest place" -- Norman Vincent Peale. When one...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9706]}
Can I get any pen pals here? I am really excited to have pen pals. In this age of instant and virtually paperless communication, having pen pals is one of a kind experience.
As India heads for another national election what must be very disturbing is the prospect of another fractured verdict which was regular feature in the late 80s and 90s, might...
Global rating agency Standard & Poor's Wednesday said India's GDP would moderate to 8-8.5 per cent in 2011, though Asia would continue to record robust economic growth...