hi everyone,
Lets make a list of most popular keywords searched in the web.In this way, some can write articles in boddunan based on that.Also it will be useful for others who plan to make a website or blog.

You just have to list some keywords you type in search engine most of the time.

example-health related topics,earn money etc..

Please share your favorite keywords...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hi everyone,
This thread was made at the time of change in forum and many members couldn't see it.So i am once again putting it in the surface. :) .
It's good idea.
Some of the words i most often search in web are:
Online work
bioinformatics
online jobs
Airtel
Tata docomo
cell
gene
genetic diseases
online quiz
online games
bacterias
viruses
fungi
protozoans
prokaryote
eukaryote
Hi dude, this is really a great move MC and I ma sure people can also get some topic based on the keyword listed in this thread. So let me start with some keywords,

RECENT NEWS:

Sangakara Kings XI Punjab
Hockey team crisis
ALL movie reviews ( latest)
Haiti Earthquake
Health condition of Jyoti Basu
Ruchicka case
Racism in Australia

etc.
I believe people will browse intent to get more information about the recent news which they watch on TV or read in news papaer.For example in Tamil Nadu, we can expect lot of people browsing net and words like

"Ayirathi Oruvan Review"

will be used now, because this film is much hyped movie.Member can also make this chance to get topic for the articles and it will be easy for them to write a review about the film, if they watch the film very easily.More than that we can expect the content also to be unique.

I believe we can follow this Movie review keyword after the release of much expected movie.Next will be the Hindi film "My name is Khan", and Tamil films like Goa.

GENERAL:

Apart form this we can also key word from exam point of view, because ewe can expect the school exams in a couple of months and students can make use of this, which will get more visitors, who are non member. Similarly we can also follow for entrance exams.

There are the suggestions form my point of view. Friends please share your view in this very useful thread.

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
This is the month of finance so Finance key words are better for these days Like stock market in India, Life Insurance premium, On line share trading, Health Insurance in India,Life Insurance premium etc or may be DLF IPL, Reality shows in Indian television
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.