OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Agar kisi cheej ko tum dil se chaho to saari kayanat tumhe usse milane me lag jaati hai . Is this sentence true for you? :kiss:
Now only 30 days are left for the controversial Commonwealth Games 2010 at Delhi.
List any one way through which you want to show your devotion to God?
If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?
Hello friends, What should be done to the poor quality of English that is flooded by users just for earning points and climbing up in the member's category levels. Large...
Here is the link. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/14/railways-rs-10-lakh-award-for-sushil-kumar.html
Om Sai Ram Hello Friends, When anytime you come Online in day , one time two time or several times, always write Three times Om Sai Ram in this forum Started by me. E.g...
Most of the people listen to songs while working, they feel that listening to musics makes their pain of work burden less. So let us see how many will agree for this and how many...
Here is funny question raised. are there good and efficient 500 men to rule India. It is forgotten that it is not the question of best 500 men. It is not the best but those...
At what age you started to use internet? Have you learnt by your self or some one told to you.
As we acquire more knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible, but more complex and more mysterious.
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of your grand parents?
All we have a weakness for gossip but here is a quote of Joseph Conrad on it which is very interesting and I quote:"Gossip is one what no one claims to like but everybody...
Can Boddunan give us some topics from which we can write quality articles. This is followed by many sites which have their own assignments, sites like Factoidz or Helium. Each...
As of now Property and bank deposits seem to be the best option given the volatility of the stock market...
P. Chidambaram offered to resign as home minister due to some criticism from some people in the own party.I think resigning from the post is not going to help.I think he is one...
Tobacco majors ITC and Godfrey Phillips India (GPI) have stopped their cigarette production in country from December 1 protesting against the Centre's order over pictorial...
What is the difference between Right and Correct?
The toy should also be adequate for the dog, taking into consideration their size and activity levels. Be sure that the toys you give your canine friend are Petsafe besides...
What is the first thing you remember after waking up in the morning?