Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I always have a feel in mind that my daughter is the most precious gift of mine, given by god....of course Guruvayoorappan :) :)

That's right Sandhya kids are always precious for parents.Even my kids are special for me. :)
Oh, there are so many things which are precious for us. We can not rate some thing over for that matter. Whom would one rate down if asked to select from? So for me every thing that counts is as precious as any thing else.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Apart from our loved ones, I think....time is the most precious thing of our life. If we can't use it wisely, we gain nothing in life, because, "Time and tide waits for no man"

Meera sandhu
Till now my parents and my brother and my cute daughter of my sister are precious one in my life

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Oh, there are so many things which are precious for us. We can not rate some thing over for that matter. Whom would one rate down if asked to select from? So for me every thing that counts is as precious as any thing else.

Agreed there are many things in everyone's life which are precious the best thing you can do Suny is write down all the things here which you think are precious for you. :laugh:
My life after my family and her is the most precious thing in my

Who is her Ketan? Is she your wife or would be wife? :)
0040ddfd.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Who is her Ketan? Is she your wife or would be wife? :)

Romance is in the air....everywhere in the forum, he is telling about her :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7010]}

Meera sandhu
Ketan every thing around us is precious.It is quite hard to say as most precious. Today's precious may be useless tomorrow.
But as Gulshanji said character , health etc some thing are always precious.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ketan every thing around us is precious.It is quite hard to say as most precious. Today's precious may be useless tomorrow.
But as Gulshanji said character , health etc some thing are always precious.

Oh yes if character is gone everything is gone so character is the most precious thing. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.