OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Google pagerank of boddunan Web Page URL:http://www.boddunan.com The Page Rank: 3/10
This forum is for wishing wedding anniversary. Today i.e FEB 06 is the wedding anniversary of Sandhya Rani. This is my best wishes to their lovely couple. They must...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_s5sMcbd0so
Share The best messages you ever read?
By this thread you can share various animal of various zoo in different part of country.
Hi all, I have checked through google. But couldnt get a proper answer to the same. If someone knows let me know Thanks, Shanmuga
I personally do believe, belief in a religion can bring many positive things to our character and improving it very much. Also, prayer help us a lot. I think, we should believe...
My mobile is now more that one year old. I want to buy a new mobile which should be touchscreen as the basic feature.Apart frm it what extra features can I get within the budget...
Hello friends, you know what i feel, if this cast is not here which is making the difference between the people, then half of the fighting in India on various issues will be...
What do you think is more effective? Simple living or luxurious living? Please give your reasons. :woohoo:
I was really impressed to see her singing a rhyme "chubby cheeks dimple chin" yesterday.She was looking so cutewhen she was singing it with action. :laugh: Kids do not...
What is the difference between lemon and lime?
Suppose we right an article then what google will read first. What will google search engine give priority to, red and or pink? Please let me know.
The movies that made you cry or the best touching movie which you have ever seen...
Do you think students should practice studying on their own?
What facial expression or movement do you do when you are lying?
Would you only marry a person because he or she was rich?
What is your favorite food? I like hot rice and dal with a spoon of pure ghee on it. :P yummy........ There is no comparison to the taste of this simple food.
Hello Friends, anybody pls tell me, how much gold boarder are in boddunan and platinum boarder ?
''i can't access mylot, its says runtime error. Please tell, are you also faceing this problem or its just for me... This messege appears since yesterday arnund 5-6 pm i am...