OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

The protected species like owls are endangered from man's superstitious greed and follies. Parents gift owls to children. Owls are being sacrificed to retain wealth. How...
Indian army to add 1 lakh men in china border.
In melbourne Sachin failed to score hundred of hundred. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4416]}
Here is pictorial presentation of President's role. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/the-president-s-role-in-india-slideshow/ But all this is as advised by union cabinet.
Youths are the vibrant face of the nation. They bubble with energies and set new sights creating new horizons of hopes,aspirations and whatever you can imagine. Keeping that in...
Can human cry or laugh under the water?
Apparels, accessories, to that matter for any thing, i have seen few people going mad after Established brand names. Agreed, A standard brand assures a certain amount of...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10021]}
Friends i am back hope all of u remember me i was one who used to be somewhat active here. now i am back after exams and with full flow i started yesterday night with my two...
In India it is a common practice to select your husband/wife based on his or her caste. Many people even select their friends based on his/her caste. I find this practice...
How many of you think that Cell phone is a luxury more than a necessity?
Our thoughts are the products of an intricate psychological process.In our lives how many times we succeed in controlling our thoughts.What is your view?
Dear friend , you can increase your blog traffic by adding your blog to following site. http://technorati.com/
Please reply if some one knows the answer and has tried it.
Which Antivirus is best for our PC ? Which you like or Why? 1) Net Protector 2) McAfee 3) Quick-heal 4) Avast
Which insurance scheme is best ?
What foods you can cook yourself?
What are India's chances for number one position in olympics?
These days I find the forum to be clogged with general-based threads which don't interest all. There are instances when 'I don't know' type of replies!!!
I appreciate the boddunan team for providing email facility. All the members want this email facility mainly is to communicate with the referrals. Many people has joined this...