Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Brand names are the names which we had made them as brand. Before getting them brand they are also normal companies.

Any product has to start its market journey somewhere at some time. If its a quality product, it survives and will be known as the 'Quality product'. other wise it perishes
I will say One example for jeans. The brand jeans which costs 1500 Rs will be made for Rs 250 and they will sell for rs 1500. So plenty of loss for the customers.

You will shock to know that Pepsi which is the product of Coca Cola, earns a huge profit. The 1 litre bottle cost us between 35 rupees to 40 rupees, is made up of just 1 rupee.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes. I can used to purchase the slippers with brand names only.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I believe that product with good Brand name is costly, but some brand do give us good product also.

Want to make each day Accountable

Branded product may give satisfaction on use especially quality wise. Though the cost is quiet expensive they last long..specially clothes. One of my jeans is used by me from college days...still i can use it but size matters...hehehe :woohoo:
For food products we don't need branded unless you feel that they may be adulterated.
Preferring brand is best, as there will be satisfaction and if any damage occurs we can go back to that branded company and get it exchange or get the service

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

For kitchen accessories like pressure cooker, non-stick pans etc, it's better to go for branded ones.
for electric equipments, with ISI mark.
For my dresses, no preferences. But for cosmetics and accessories , it's better to use branded ones

Meera sandhu
Actually going for branded one has alot advantage for us

Preferring brand is best, as there will be satisfaction and if any damage occurs we can go back to that branded company and get it exchange or get the service

The facility of returning or replacing a product in case of customer dissatisfaction is there in non- branded products too.
Oh Rambabu ji, as you said that there is a provision of replacing and service for non branded products are not quality one. The non branded companies won't show much interest customer satisfaction. For example I have purchased a snack maker. After one month it stopped working, then i called to customer care. They were so careless and they told us to come to their office and they are not even bother about the problem. But it is branded one, then the customer service people will come to our door and take care of our problem

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.