OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Yuvraj Singh made an incredible comeback.He also enters in ICC ranking. What is your comment about this.
When I joined a steel major as a designer, I thought my dreams were realized. But it has not taken much time for me to realise most of the jobs related to design were given to...
Everybody knows that we are damaging the Earth by excessive air, water and land pollution and also by cutting down trees in massive quantities daily. As a result w are now facing...
Electric crematorium is intended to save environment by saving trees used in burning human corpses. But very few use the electric crematorium. The orthodox religious views...
The fate of the coalition government in Bihar looks uncertain with J(U) leader Nitish Kumar and BJP leader embroiled in an unseemly game of political upmanship.Why the hell has...
biggest myth tht Dog can't speak is revealed ,wanna se how Dog say something READ
Do you think Democratic Government is the best?
Yesterday was my birthday but I did not receive any wish from boddunan circle anyway thanks
I wrote an article called "workload_no time for family" more than 300 words i wrote and editor deepti its showing and cash credit=0. in the list of article my article...
The pictures below are in the wrong order. For this puzzle, can you arrange them so the cartoon strip tells a story? Example: c,a,b,e,d,f
OBE
What is OBE or out of body experience?? Is it real?
hey friends why bodunnan dont help us. why dont they dont improve service of referring i have 34 referrals they increase 1 by 1 daily so slow please improve it
The four wrestlers, Sumit (74kg), Mausam Khatri (96kg) and Rajiv Tomar (120kg) and Gursharanpreet Kaur (women's 72kg), tested positive for Methyl Hexa Neamine. :(
do you all know globle bike yes its 100% indian bike 100cc self start 105 mileage and price about 27000 on road
What do you do on august 15th, our independence day ?
Hi All, Wish you all a very happy new year and Christmas. I wish new year brings more happiness into your life.
These days, anna team has monopolized honesty, integrity, patriotism everything and all others are villains. Salil Desai has posed some questions to anna team....
Here is the link,friends. vhttp://ibnlive.in.com/news/researchers-develop-car-windscreens-that-never-fog/132468-11.html?from=rhs
Here is the link,friends.http://news.oneindia.in/2010/10/22/cwg-2010-records-most-expensive-games.html
See how the employee stages in aa job. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3878]}