Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh Rambabu ji, as you said that there is a provision of replacing and service for non branded products are not quality one. The non branded companies won't show much interest customer satisfaction. For example I have purchased a snack maker. After one month it stopped working, then i called to customer care. They were so careless and they told us to come to their office and they are not even bother about the problem. But it is branded one, then the customer service people will come to our door and take care of our problem

Let me tell my own experience.. The brass button of my recently purchased Levis Jean which is typical for Levis only, came damaged which i did not notice. After lodging my complaint neither the button could be replaced nor none bothered to come to my Home.
Rambabu ji, dresses are silly things. I am talking about forever used things like oven, computer, laptop, refrizerator, washing machine, telephone, inverter, dishwasher, rice cooker, water purifier, suing machine, radio, music system, wet grinder, mixy, lamp etc.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Rambabu ji, dresses are silly things. I am talking about forever used things like oven, computer, laptop, refrizerator, washing machine, telephone, inverter, dishwasher, rice cooker, water purifier, suing machine, radio, music system, wet grinder, mixy, lamp etc.

Sarala, a Levis will cost Rs. 10000. I don't think Rs. 10000 is silly
Rambabuji, I understood what you saying, but if there is any problem with the things like clothes, such problem won't be considered. or else you would have taken the jeans to the showroom, then they would have done some thing.

All people prefer to wear branded clothes and want to buy them.But branded things are very costly as compared to local goods.But I think there are many such items which are best than the branded ones.

Sharmistha Banerjee
All people prefer to wear branded clothes and want to buy them.But branded things are very costly as compared to local goods.But I think there are many such items which are best than the branded ones.

Going for brand will be depend upon the product.
If Electronic products we need to prefer brand one as it will be a quality one
If Cloths we don't need to prefer brand as the quality will be easily achievable in non brand product's too.
If Kitchen products we can prefer brand products.

Vinu
Yes I do stress on certain Brand specially for my shirt and trouser I always prefer to have Raymond Brand. I never wear Jeans pants as it is not suitable since I have to meet my clients hence only formal dress everyday .
Yes I do stress on certain Brand specially for my shirt and trouser I always prefer to have Raymond Brand. I never wear Jeans pants as it is not suitable since I have to meet my clients hence only formal dress everyday .

There are better non - branded garments which assure the same quality as the branded ones.
It is good prefer branded items for purchasing costly things mostly, but for few things wihtout brands also ok like nail polish, dresses

I like to buy branded clothes when i go to malls. I go craze there. There are so many things that makes you happy.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.