These days I find the forum to be clogged with general-based threads which don't interest all. There are instances when 'I don't know' type of replies!!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ok chinmoye jee. I will post them in question and answer section and thanks for your concern:)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Chinmoy thanks for putting up this concern! Sarala, please understand the kind of answers such threads are going to illicit and will not be any value to the forums. Thanks for understanding!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I don't know why there should be question whose answers one can easily find by googling. I do understand raising any answers given by it and discussion thereon. If one is rational number or not or the meaning of any particular word all these are not meant for forum. You can take up a word with its varied uses and meanings citing sentences of good authors and so on!
[quote]I don't know why there should be question whose answers one can easily find by googling. I do understand raising any answers given by it and discussion thereon. If one is rational number or not or the meaning of any particular word all these are not meant for forum. You can take up a word with its varied uses and meanings citing sentences of good authors and so on! [/quote]

I agree!

friends please understand one simple thing before posting any question, is there going to be a rational discussion on that topic?? Think first and then float!! Lately, the forum has become too insipid and the nature of most posts have become too personal with topics related to religion, Gods and faith etc. while I understand that people are sensitive to such topics, but also understand that not everyone agrees with each others' beliefs and personally, I feel that my faith and beliefs are my personal issues and I would never discuss them publicly!

I only wish everyone understood this!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
I don't know why there should be question whose answers one can easily find by googling. I do understand raising any answers given by it and discussion thereon. If one is rational number or not or the meaning of any particular word all these are not meant for forum. You can take up a word with its varied uses and meanings citing sentences of good authors and so on!

I too agree with it that is the reason i have not been active these days as my interest is dying as i am unable to find good threads. :)
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.