Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is another aspect of experience. Experienced person is reluctant to learn the new and he sticks to his 'experience'. Then the 'experience' becomes a liability instead of asset. On the other hand, a youth has no 'experience' and is like a clean slate. He can learn more. The old experienced need not only to refresh from time to time but also adapt to new developments. many fail to do this.

I know many old experienced in accountancy, who still stick to manual accounting and computerized accounting is a taboo for them. I have one such person very near to my home. The young begins his training with computer.

There has to be an optimal mix of 'experienced' and 'novice'. Everyone should not only learn the new techniques and keep abreast of the latest developments but also 'forget' the stale and outdated experience. Learning and forgetting both are essential. Still the basics remain the same. The young can learn a lot from the old and get guidance from them. The old and young can do wonders as a team.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is another aspect of experience. Experienced person is reluctant to learn the new and he sticks to his 'experience'. Then the 'experience' becomes a liability instead of asset. On the other hand, a youth has no 'experience' and is like a clean slate. He can learn more. The old experienced need not only to refresh from time to time but also adapt to new developments. many fail to do this.

I know many old experienced in accountancy, who still stick to manual accounting and computerized accounting is a taboo for them. I have one such person very near to my home. The young begins his training with computer.

There has to be an optimal mix of 'experienced' and 'novice'. Everyone should not only learn the new techniques and keep abreast of the latest developments but also 'forget' the stale and outdated experience. Learning and forgetting both are essential. Still the basics remain the same. The young can learn a lot from the old and get guidance from them. The old and young can do wonders as a team.

Yes that is why it is wise to adapt to change and reinvent ourselves from time to time especially when you realise that you are becoming too set in your ways and others are moving forward...I have always believed that we v can learn a lot from the youngsters esp about the newer technologies and trends just to be in touch...As a mother I would be completely cut out of conversation if I dont know what is happening around me , that is from my children's point of view LOL...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Youth are the bright future of the nation.Some times we get to know many new things from them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Youths are the vibrant face of the nation. They bubble with energies and set new sights creating new horizons of hopes,aspirations and whatever you can imagine. Keeping that in mind should or can we afford to ignore experience and experienced? Your views ,please!

Really a confusing question :silly: Let me try :cheer:

I think, both are essential and equally important......Old people's experience and youth's activity together can give great results. Actually, youth should learn from the seniors and analyze according to present conditions.
For example.....10-15 years back, computer was not used in even major Government/Private sectors. All were doing manual work with great effort. Then came an era of computers. A few seniors accepted the change while a few didn't. Here, along with experience, new ideas are to be brought in. Together, they can bring great changes. Time is changing every second. So, let us accept changes implementing new things in life, keeping in mind the experiences.

Meera sandhu
Youth is often energetic and directionless. Experienced people can give them direction to make proper use of their youth.. They both need each other... Experience will generate the ideas and youth will execute..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Youths are the vibrant face of the nation. They bubble with energies and set new sights creating new horizons of hopes,aspirations and whatever you can imagine. Keeping that in mind should or can we afford to ignore experience and experienced? Your views ,please!

We need to have both ! the experienced and the wise should be there to guide them as and when there is need ...One can never ignore the experienced people or the wiser older people who are like the pillars of a society.
Talking about youth, when I converse with them,friends of my own children and others that I come across with, I am amazed at how smart and well read they are and also politically aware unlike what is popularly perceived . They take an interest in everything around them and like to converse and share ...I see this kind of curiosity even among the village children, which is heartening...

You are absolutely right! We do need a fine blend of both. Youths are our future and when the vibrancy of youth combine with wisdom of the old the society is bound to grow and benefit

When we look around , most top Industrialists and entrepreneurs reach the highest status late in life and thats when they are able to give out their best because they would have gained a lot of experience and wisdom as against the youth....It has ben an ongoing debate as to whether older politicians are any good or have the same vision as the younger ones ? i feel that it depends largely on the individual...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.