Youths are the vibrant face of the nation. They bubble with energies and set new sights creating new horizons of hopes,aspirations and whatever you can imagine. Keeping that in mind should or can we afford to ignore experience and experienced? Your views ,please!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Both are essential as there should be experienced people too to guide those youths otherwise they may lose their energy on the things which they may not. :)
Youths are the vibrant face of the nation. They bubble with energies and set new sights creating new horizons of hopes,aspirations and whatever you can imagine. Keeping that in mind should or can we afford to ignore experience and experienced? Your views ,please!

We need to have both ! the experienced and the wise should be there to guide them as and when there is need ...One can never ignore the experienced people or the wiser older people who are like the pillars of a society.
Talking about youth, when I converse with them,friends of my own children and others that I come across with, I am amazed at how smart and well read they are and also politically aware unlike what is popularly perceived . They take an interest in everything around them and like to converse and share ...I see this kind of curiosity even among the village children, which is heartening...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Experience people teach the youths many a things. They are far better and clever than us. We should not ignore them. Both are equally important.
I believe the Youth make new ways and the experienced mostly adhere to the long practiced ways. None can be ignored!

Live in the present :)

We need to have both ! the experienced and the wise should be there to guide them as and when there is need ...One can never ignore the experienced people or the wiser older people who are like the pillars of a society.
Talking about youth, when I converse with them,friends of my own children and others that I come across with, I am amazed at how smart and well read they are and also politically aware unlike what is popularly perceived . They take an interest in everything around them and like to converse and share ...I see this kind of curiosity even among the village children, which is heartening...

You are absolutely right! We do need a fine blend of both. Youths are our future and when the vibrancy of youth combine with wisdom of the old the society is bound to grow and benefit
I would like to give some different opinion here. Sometimes, Experience people, who are working from years and years, do fell down. At that there are some brillant youth in this world, who gives energy to those experience people to move forward.

Want to make each day Accountable

I would like to give some different opinion here. Sometimes, Experience people, who are working from years and years, do fell down. At that there are some brillant youth in this world, who gives energy to those experience people to move forward.

@Ronark

I am not very clear about what you exactly meant. It's true that zeal of youth wins in certain situations but how does it invalidate our proposition that we need both youth and experience.
Aging process is universal. This fact makes it mandatory to encourage youth to eventually take over from the old who must be conscious of the need to one day vanish from the scene. My view is that everyone should end his active role at fifty and thereafter devote his energy to guide the younger ones Those in youth now need benefit from senior's experience. They must give due respect to the seniors and learn from their experience. At some stage, they will also be old and experienced but physically weaker and will need to change their role.

I think that everyone should consider it his duty to train at least three persons in his professional line before he gets ultimate retirement. I have already done my job and introduced several persons successfully to accountancy profession. My own nephew is in senior accountancy position at Dubai. I also successfully motivated at least three more persons to chartered Accountancy. while in Government service, I motivated a few persons successfully to pass the departmental exam for upgrade to officer rank. Now I am doing as much as I can do with whatever physical strength still remains with me and also always ready to motivate and guide the young generation. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Aging process is universal. This fact makes it mandatory to encourage youth to eventually take over from the old who must be conscious of the need to one day vanish from the scene. My view is that everyone should end his active role at fifty and thereafter devote his energy to guide the younger ones Those in youth now need benefit from senior's experience. They must give due respect to the seniors and learn from their experience. At some stage, they will also be old and experienced but physically weaker and will need to change their role.

I think that everyone should consider it his duty to train at least three persons in his professional line before he gets ultimate retirement. I have already done my job and introduced several persons successfully to accountancy profession. My own nephew is in senior accountancy position at Dubai. I also successfully motivated at least three more persons to chartered Accountancy. while in Government service, I motivated a few persons successfully to pass the departmental exam for upgrade to officer rank. Now I am doing as much as I can do with whatever physical strength still remains with me and also always ready to motivate and guide the young generation. .

@Gulshanji

You have been training lots of youngsters here also in the delicate art of life! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Very practical ! It can be anything that you know.I used to note down pickle and papad recipes fro my grand mother since she was very good at it esp papads made from jack fruits...of course at every level there is something for the more experiences and mature people to pass down, hopefully youngsters willing !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.