Apparels, accessories, to that matter for any thing, i have seen few people going mad after Established brand names.

Agreed, A standard brand assures a certain amount of quality, reliability and security in whatever product they manufacture for the sake of its customers. Another heartening feature in the branded names is their “After Sales Services” are extraordinary. Owing to these traits of branded names, people are oriented towards them. So far so good.
But it’s not good to think that non- branded products are invariably bad. I see the things in a different way. The so called well established brands were once new and they earned the title “Trusted name” after proving themselves in the spheres of quality , reliability and security.

If there are some non-entity new brands in the market which assure all the good qualities of a branded name, why one should not go for such names? Why one should crave for the branded names as if there are no other brands in the world.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Branded clothes are no doubt good. I basically buy the products looking at the design and quality of the product. It may belong to new brands or uncommon brands. Hardly matters. I want best product at reasonable price.
Branded clothes are no doubt good. I basically buy the products looking at the design and quality of the product. It may belong to new brands or uncommon brands. Hardly matters. I want best product at reasonable price.

If your requirements are met one can go for any brand.
I personally don't care much for brand names, but look only for quality, comfort and of course, price tag. Branded products unnecessarily are priced too high just for the name they carry, there are several products that are equally good and are reasonably priced. Brand names are I think, just a vehicle for satisfying egos of certain kind of people,.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I personally don't care much for brand names, but look only for quality, comfort and of course, price tag. Branded products unnecessarily are priced too high just for the name they carry, there are several products that are equally good and are reasonably priced. Brand names are I think, just a vehicle for satisfying egos of certain kind of people,.

For some people exhibiting grand names of their Brands they use is a passion.

A passion, I feel, wasted on useless stuff like that, which could be better utilized otherwise! It is just to give them a sense of superiority over others!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A passion, I feel, wasted on useless stuff like that, which could be better utilized otherwise! It is just to give them a sense of superiority over others!

I agree since some of them are so exorbitantly priced that it makes no sense, happened to see a Louis Vuitton handbag priced at nearly 2 lakh rupees plus and it looked like any other...I too prefer good quality and more than anything I should like it, be it 100 rupees or more...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do not give importance to brand. Comfort, utility and looks are more important. Usually, the nearby shopkeeper guides well on quality of products sold by him. He knows that he will lose customer on wrong advice. I use non branded shoes, cookies (biscuits), socks, shirts etc. These perform well. Moreover such products are cheaper. Even if these last a little less, there is no issue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Oft heard statements are, " I use Gucci", " My limousine is Rolls Royce. " etc
Some time non branded things are of good quality.It is not always possible to purchase branded clothes because they are too expensive.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Some time non branded things are of good quality.It is not always possible to purchase branded clothes because they are too expensive.

I discovered some brand new products are giving excellent quality. Because they want to penetrate in to the market.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.