OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Friends I have a doubt if Indian mines have ever produced a blue diamond in any era. I have heard about Kohinoor Diamond. It is auspicious and magnificent diamond which Shah...
If my article is rejected because Copy from MS Word.Would my journey to BBL- 5 is the end.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10022]}
I have come across this famous quote made by Sir Ralph Waldo Emerson.But the question is how do we differentiate a good indiagnation from a bad one?
Most people have online blogs these days, but I personally feel that it has its limitations, since you dont want to write all that you would probably write in your diary which is...
I hate them, I have treated them roughly couple of times. I forget consequences when I see a guy misbehaving with a helpless woman. I am not afraid to give them what they need...
Apparently, Trinmool Congress has got firmer hold in West Bengal making a very good performance although some of the success may be attributed to rigging of unfair means....
Hello all, I have one question all for you. Do you think online shopping in India is gain popularity? As you know shopping on the web is really great experience for...
This is one aspect of life that is never ending since we have new people coming into our lives and there are other relationships as well that we are born with that we need to...
Let us think differently. Award in telugu gives a meaning and same word in english gives some other meaning. So let us share some here. For example: Custom -...
Peer pressure makes many youngsters to follow a mechanical and beaten track. Parents should study all the aspects of their children, focus on those traits of their offspring and...
I would like to share the pragmatic thoughts expressed by Mark Twain on insincere friends and here it goes:"It takes your enemy and friend,working together to hurt you to...
Dear Friends, Follow these rules if you have adsense account. - You should not click on Ads in your own pages - You should not ask others to click on ads that appear in...
How many of you are born on the first day of a month? :cheer: Or ruling number...
The title has been altered, dropped "Sex Swami" Controversial self-styled godman Swami Nityananda on Saturday walked free after spending 53 days in jail on rape and...
World's best enemies were once world's best friends. Is it true?
What are good qualities of managers?
I am astonished after going through many articles that one should quit non vegetarian. How should we understand it.
How to close Dmat Account?
How much is the time difference between India and Boddunan website?