OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

MNP allows to retain the number by changing operator.
tell us about your best christmas gift that you ever got from anyone..i got a watch once from my dad and thats mine.
Iam unlucky person. What about you :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Wish all my friends of boddunan family HAPPY NEW YEAR-2012. The lights in the world with all the children Smiles.. I Wish U that your all dreams comes True.. HAPPY NEW YEAR...
The time being taken to offer cash credit once the article is vetted by editors is too long and it is frustrating. Should improve. Moreover, I do not understand why two people's...
It becomes necessary some times to talk in a language that can't be understood by the others around you. In this respect Body language comes in handy. Using gestures and...
The great Austrian philosopher Wittgenstein said in one of his works that although it is true that all the religious beliefs are not reasonable ,yet it is not unreasonable to...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10023]}
I am really finding it hard to find time to be active here. On many occasions in the past week, I just opened the site and closed it. I guess, I will be able to devote more time...
If your parents disagree with you on a particular view what do you do? Do you obey what they say or do you follow your own way? What do you think is the right thing to do?...
day by day the cases of accidents at unmanned railway crossings are increasing. today 25 students died in the accident when the school bus was crossing the railway track. when...
Whenever we make mistakes, as usual we say, "I will make it an experience. I have learned from my mistake. I will never repeat it". Everyone of us say same words...
PM manmohan singh doesn't vote in Assam elections!
In all kins of healing system, you need to take some medicines, do exercise or follow certain directions of medical attendants. Human body has also self healing inbuilt system...
Which biscuits you like ? Is biscuits are good for health?
Do you believe in Miracles?
MCH people should take garbage well covered and take it at late night?
How many of you have life partners having striking similarity of names with yours? For example, I know two couples having name, 'Vijaya Kumar and Vijaya Kumari' and I think,...
Hello friends, Well it seems that you don't know that we have "Article of the Month" Contest and the last date to nominate articles is 15 August. :ohmy: You can go...
hi, m arun here. i have completed my first rs.1000. i juz want to knw when will i receive my identification code? whether in mail or in post? also, after entering the...