Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some times I give importance on brand but not always. When purchased electronics item I depend on branded but in cloth or daily commodities I don't bother.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Some times I give importance on brand but not always. When purchased electronics item I depend on branded but in cloth or daily commodities I don't bother.

The ultimate aim is to see if the product satisfies our needs costwise and utilitywise.
I give only some importance to brand items even sum brand items not much be quality. :laugh: :cheer:
I personally don't care much for brand names, but look only for quality, comfort and of course, price tag. Branded products unnecessarily are priced too high just for the name they carry, there are several products that are equally good and are reasonably priced. Brand names are I think, just a vehicle for satisfying egos of certain kind of people,.

For some people exhibiting grand names of their Brands they use is a passion.

A passion, I feel, wasted on useless stuff like that, which could be better utilized otherwise! It is just to give them a sense of superiority over others!

I agree since some of them are so exorbitantly priced that it makes no sense, happened to see a Louis Vuitton handbag priced at nearly 2 lakh rupees plus and it looked like any other...I too prefer good quality and more than anything I should like it, be it 100 rupees or more...

I would much rather do something much useful with that amount than spend it on a single handbag! :blink: Yes, I have many often read the price tags for such items like Jimmy Choo shoes costing rs.50,000 etc and wondered what kind of people really spend that amount of money on such items! :huh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I do not give importance to brand. Comfort, utility and looks are more important. Usually, the nearby shopkeeper guides well on quality of products sold by him. He knows that he will lose customer on wrong advice. I use non branded shoes, cookies (biscuits), socks, shirts etc. These perform well. Moreover such products are cheaper. Even if these last a little less, there is no issue.

I agree, I too use most items that are non branded and are locally made. They are all the same high quality and high utility products that satisfy my needs and purpose equally well.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I personally don't care much for brand names, but look only for quality, comfort and of course, price tag. Branded products unnecessarily are priced too high just for the name they carry, there are several products that are equally good and are reasonably priced. Brand names are I think, just a vehicle for satisfying egos of certain kind of people,.

For some people exhibiting grand names of their Brands they use is a passion.

A passion, I feel, wasted on useless stuff like that, which could be better utilized otherwise! It is just to give them a sense of superiority over others!

I agree since some of them are so exorbitantly priced that it makes no sense, happened to see a Louis Vuitton handbag priced at nearly 2 lakh rupees plus and it looked like any other...I too prefer good quality and more than anything I should like it, be it 100 rupees or more...

I would much rather do something much useful with that amount than spend it on a single handbag! :blink: Yes, I have many often read the price tags for such items like Jimmy Choo shoes costing rs.50,000 etc and wondered what kind of people really spend that amount of money on such items! :huh:

Kalyani, some people have the money and we see many of our stars and celebrities wearing only designer wear costumes costing a couple of lakh rupees for all public occasions but there are some who want to project themselves along side, upping their social status with them and they would rather beg borrow or steal to be at the same level which is ridiculous..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

People go after branded products as these products have been tried and trusted by many throughout the years. But yes, you are right, many non branded products can be good too.

Mala Jaiswar
Branded clothes are always in great demand.They just are unique and good in quality.But its not always possible to purchase branded clothes because of their high rate.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Branded clothes are no doubt good. I basically buy the products looking at the design and quality of the product. It may belong to new brands or uncommon brands. Hardly matters. I want best product at reasonable price.

If your requirements are met one can go for any brand.

I have seen foot wear sold on the pavements are stunningly low priced with excellent looks.. What if they last only for a couple of months.. I don't mind
Branded clothes are no doubt good. I basically buy the products looking at the design and quality of the product. It may belong to new brands or uncommon brands. Hardly matters. I want best product at reasonable price.

If your requirements are met one can go for any brand.

I have seen foot wear sold on the pavements are stunningly low priced with excellent looks.. What if they last only for a couple of months.. I don't mind

I prefer going for quality products rather than branded ones. Sometimes we get non-branded items with more quality than that of branded ones. In that case why should we stick on to brands?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.