The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, every one has a right and need to enjoy each and every minute of their life

Yes It is a very interesting novel. Each day like one page. There is no repeatation

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Depicting life as a novel just goes to highlighting the dramas that the life of an individual goes through. All lives are not per se dramatic. There are very few among us whose lives take on dramatic notes. And those who led, have led and are leading unusual lives would always tickle our imagination and interest. All the successful novels just prove that!!!
Depicting life as a novel just goes to highlighting the dramas that the life of an individual goes through. All lives are not per se dramatic. There are very few among us whose lives take on dramatic notes. And those who led, have led and are leading unusual lives would always tickle our imagination and interest. All the successful novels just prove that!!!

Life is a Novel, in which every moment can make many pages of it, but somehow not many are able to make that in real.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
Life is a beautiful gift of God , enjoy every moment and do something for others also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think everyone now agrees that life is interesting, beautiful etc and etc and agree that its like a novel, so time to lock up! Thank you everyone!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.