OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I always wonder we say clicking on articles is spamming but is it not spamming when someone writes a post on a topic which is irrelevant and just post it to earn some points. :P...
http://www.techtree.com/India/News/Buffalo_unveils_35-inch_External_Hard_Drive/551-113036-581.html
Here is the link,friends. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/10/06/must-watch-indian-events-in-cwg-on-wednesday-oct-6.html#comment-36643
I am new here. I have submitted one article on 13th Feb 2010. But it is not published yet. Its status is 'Approved'. I want to know how much time an article will take to get...
Why Indian Faces are different from other countries like England,USA etc
enjoy
If U'r gal seekin LOVE,thn wht are qualities that U will wan't in GUY to accept proposal
Why are women so emotional than men.
I come to know that Admin release payment through cheque but i have no bank account how i get my cash....Is it Cheque of axis bank......i came to know that..Please help me in...
Is our current PM the most weakest that India has got. In fact, it seems that he can't take any decision by himself unless and until it is approved by Sonia Gandhi.
gods are also thee in faceboook
It feels really great to see so many members remaining active in the forum at this hour!
:dry: how can earn on boddunan i have join and also write an article
Dear friends Boddunan is earning around $150-$200 every month so members are getting less revenue share to Increase revenue share we have to try Boddunan should Earn more...
Which topics is more valuable as per world public? i.e. which things peoples search more.
Here is a video that shows how a youth who attempted rape is punished....
There are different types of dance in this world. Which dance/dancing style you like the most?
It works only when it is open. Learn to pull the strings of parachute to make it work. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9146]}
B) I read in news paper that it is clause in Lok Pal bill that if some one complaint to Lok Pal of an employee than Lok Pal must be give him a chance to give his/her...
Dear friends, I will not available from 22 feb 2011 to 28 feb 2011 due to personal reason.