Is our current PM the most weakest that India has got. In fact, it seems that he can't take any decision by himself unless and until it is approved by Sonia Gandhi.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manmohan Singh is a former bureaucrat and has little or no political base. But he has best administrative and financial experience and is governing independently and to the best of his ability. He asserts himself and is nobody's rubber stamp. Sonia Gandhi is party president and as such has control on organization. She is also UPA chairperson and has a role. But it cannot be said that the PM has to seek her order for every decision.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i agree with what gulshanji has said.manmohan Singh has been in my opinion one of the best prime minister India has ever had.
Best PM of India was late Sri. Rajiv Gandhiji.
Nobody can take his place and position.
About present PM, he is ok. He is trying his best. He will remain PM untill and unless Sri. Rahul Gandhiji becomes PM. India wants new and young PM.
Best PM of India was late Sri. Rajiv Gandhiji.
Nobody can take his place and position.
About present PM, he is ok. He is trying his best. He will remain PM untill and unless Sri. Rahul Gandhiji becomes PM. India wants new and young PM.
rajiv gandhi was indeed good.but manmohan achieved much more than him.my views are personal .but see the humbleness of this man and decide for yourself.he never wanted to be pm.the wife of rajiv gandhi selected him out of nowhere to lead india and she was right.
Monmohan Singh is no doubt a gentleman and not fitted with current political situation.He works always under a pressure.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Manmohan singh is too gentle and too soft to become the Prime Minister. As a gentleman, or as a bureaucrat he may be good. But what India now need is a Prime Minister who can take tough decisions as well as one who is respected by even the opposition parties. But at this moment there is no such person. Rahul Gandhi is too young and inexperienced to handle a complex country like India, while as the opposition candidate of Lalkrushna Advani is not suitable at all.
Yes, our presnt PM is really not suitable for PM post though he is knowledgble and experienced guy.
Yes, you are right. actually now sonia Gandhi is a head of congress and indirect primeminister of India.Manmoham singh is for name sake that's it.There is no chance of giving pm post to sonia as she is Italian . if she is Indian then she definitly has become pm

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes you are right sarala Manmohan singh is for name only PM but the story will run by the soniaGandhi.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I don't think that our Prime Minister is weak. Job of prime minister is one of the toughest job as every word that PM says is like "Pathar par lakeer"
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.