OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Boddunan deleted one user[saritha paruchuri] but boddunan did not delete her articles.Why?? Is this fair to boddunan. If boddunan don't want user then why her articles are needed...
In spite of efforts made by different quarters, environmental awareness among the people is India is much less than satisfactory. They are seen dumping garbage on the road,...
Hi Friends, Can any one explain me, what contest is going on?
Once Albert Einstein remarked that any man who reads too much and uses his brain too little,falls into the lazy habits of thinking! What are your thoughts?
Would you lie about your salary to a new employer? http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/kpatra/lie-salary-8.html
What is love ? 1.Care 2.Trust 3.Any Other
How many e-mail addresses you have? a) One address. b) Two addresses. C) Three addresses. d) More than three addresses.
The Swiss parliament on Friday gave approval to amendments to tax treaties with countries, including India, that makes it easier for them to access information about the illegal...
The cost of living is going up and the chance of living is going down. :(
Today Is Gurupurnima-happy birthday to Sai baba.
I have 1256 points on my page but it is showing 410 in users list can you please tell me the reason for that.
Hello! I want to ask how we can write some text near image ,in a "Submit an article" sction. I am still not getting that if we want to write a small text near the...
Reached 7000 points
A group of open source hardware enthusiasts, who have been working on the draft version of a definition of open source hadware hope to finalise it at a submit, scheduled for...
Why are some members no longer stay in this website? What is the reason for that?
Can anyone please tell me , when do I get my money from boddunan?If I have jut got the cash credit of Rs 500 will I still get the payment from Boddunan or Do I need to make it...
This is what one of the greatest scientists ever Albert Einstein said :"When you sit with a nice girl for two hours,you think it's only a minute,But when you sit on a hot...
What are tips to increase broadband speed? plz suggest me tips & utility to increase broadband & dialup speed
Hi friends.. 3 more days for new year... Can we reach 5000 members before 2010? keep watching... now 17 more need...
Best Director: Bala ( Tamil film - "Naan Kadavul") http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRZBPvsC0L4 Best Film: Antaheen ( Bengali) Best Popular film ( Hindi) : Oye...