The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But Kalyani mam you should warn him not to do this.Perhaps he may not understand.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
According to me giving others site link in an article is not a spam.It depends on the reader that whether he want to click on it or not.If you are enjoying an article then why should you click on that link.Just read it ,then go on other article.
My plain understanding is that this problem would be there as long as the life of this site and that justifies and calls for greater vigilance and effective actions on the part of administration. To be fair enough,those who look for opportunities for making a decent sum,they are increasingly up against shrinking avenues as awards are less. Even the one which was promised in the form of 'Best Atricle of the week' seems to have been abandoned. The process of clearance of article in recent times has also slowed down considerably. How the administration is going to deal with these issues would be watched with interest by any serious member.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I agree and the result was that he was banned! But there is also the fact that even many senior members are not averse from posting meaningless and senseless posts that have nothing to with quality or add value of any kind to the site. As yuou can see so many have admitted to doing it. And I repeat what I said earlier that unless each and every person here does not take the full responsibility to maintain the quality, there is not going to be any respite. even appointing a full time moderator will not make any sense.

Case in point, Open any thread and read what some usual users write!! (you probably understand who I am talking about)

The main reason for lots of irrelevant threads and posts on the forum is because of the points. Points are rewarding. Believe me, I've been to many 'Paid to Post' forums before and there all the users has the tendency to post more and more, and finally their posts gets so silly since they're just posting them for money even though they know nothing on what they post.

The best and easiest way to control such silly comments is putting such posters under radar.

You've said :
[quote](you probably understand who I am talking about)

So you already know some of the silly posters. So bring them under radar. Delete their useless comments. Ask them to comment only if they have something to share or express. Warn them, suspend them and ban them if need be for quality comes at a cost. (I guess that's the most dramatic and cheesiest dialogue of the week on Boddunan - That's a good idea for a contest :laugh: B) )

You've said some of them are senior members and banning senior members would be hard but sometimes we've got to do hard things for better things to come.[/quote]

Roshan i agree to your point but when you will be active on the forums you would surely check it. :)

Banning them just for the quality is not a solution as people not necessarily understand what quality is.People like me sometime don't know what to reply on the thread but i just comment back just to make the thread ticking in the forums. :)

I agree and the result was that he was banned! But there is also the fact that even many senior members are not averse from posting meaningless and senseless posts that have nothing to with quality or add value of any kind to the site. As yuou can see so many have admitted to doing it. And I repeat what I said earlier that unless each and every person here does not take the full responsibility to maintain the quality, there is not going to be any respite. even appointing a full time moderator will not make any sense.

Case in point, Open any thread and read what some usual users write!! (you probably understand who I am talking about)

The main reason for lots of irrelevant threads and posts on the forum is because of the points. Points are rewarding. Believe me, I've been to many 'Paid to Post' forums before and there all the users has the tendency to post more and more, and finally their posts gets so silly since they're just posting them for money even though they know nothing on what they post.

The best and easiest way to control such silly comments is putting such posters under radar.

You've said :
[quote](you probably understand who I am talking about)

So you already know some of the silly posters. So bring them under radar. Delete their useless comments. Ask them to comment only if they have something to share or express. Warn them, suspend them and ban them if need be for quality comes at a cost. (I guess that's the most dramatic and cheesiest dialogue of the week on Boddunan - That's a good idea for a contest :laugh: B) )

You've said some of them are senior members and banning senior members would be hard but sometimes we've got to do hard things for better things to come.

Roshan i agree to your point but when you will be active on the forums you would surely check it. :)

Banning them just for the quality is not a solution as people not necessarily understand what quality is.People like me sometime don't know what to reply on the thread but i just comment back just to make the thread ticking in the forums. :)[/quote]

And how did it serve the purpose if he is still a leader of level two and openly on the board with a new account. Who is the winner ultimately? No I do not think this is against the rules and he is a apammer.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My plain understanding is that this problem would be there as long as the life of this site and that justifies and calls for greater vigilance and effective actions on the part of administration. To be fair enough,those who look for opportunities for making a decent sum,they are increasingly up against shrinking avenues as awards are less. Even the one which was promised in the form of 'Best Atricle of the week' seems to have been abandoned. The process of clearance of article in recent times has also slowed down considerably. How the administration is going to deal with these issues would be watched with interest by any serious member.

Yeah I agree. Boddunan ultimately is not a forum! It has an article base which needs much more serious attention. There are only 5 spots for 'Recent Articles' on Homepage and an 'About boddunan' paragraph which serves no purpose on the homepage. Rest of the new articles being pushed back gets no exposure. And to be frank, Boddunan has being online for 2 years and yet Boddunan articles doesn't have much attention on Google as well like many other article sharing sites. Approving low quality articles, less exposure, less consideration to publish articles on time etc. will discourage honest writers and they'll go looking for some place else.
I am happy to tell you guys....though he was there in the leaderboard, he was not given Member of week. I am thanking administrator from the bottom of my heart. If, administrator is able to carry such decisions in future also, sure, Boddunan will rise to new heights. No doubt. Once again, Thanks a lot :)

Meera sandhu
Awards have already been announced and I can see Sanjeev in 6th place with level 3 and the member in question still in position of level 2.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Awards have already been announced and I can see Sanjeev in 6th place with level 3 and the member in question still in position of level 2.

Yes i have been awarded for being level 3 last week.But that's not a problem it happens every week someone snatch away from someone everytime. :woohoo: It used to look awkward before but now i have been habitual for it and i don't try that hard to gain positions because i know what we assume never gets fulfill here. :)

Yes i have been awarded for being level 3 last week.But that's not a problem it happens every week someone snatch away from someone everytime. :woohoo: It used to look awkward before but now i have been habitual for it and i don't try that hard to gain positions because i know what we assume never gets fulfill here. :)

Never lose hope yaar...
Do you know...I joined here January 10th and was an active member here .....who gave lot of responses.....winning DFAAs.....even 5 in a week. You can think, how much active was I. But, even after winning a lot of DFAAs I was never able to win member of week till middle February. Even if I tried a lot, I always finish second. Every day, I will be at leaderboard 1st position in evening, but next day I will be second....by a new member, who doesn't participate much in forum. So, it 1st position was something like an untasted fruit till last week of February for me.
Not only Alam, some other members were also there who did so. But none of them are still active here. As Gulshanji suggested, let us ignore those new comers.

So, never feel bad. Work hard. But this week you can't win it from Ram, who has now become maestromate. Try next week :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.