OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Should Women Learn Self defense to save them from others?
What is your idea of a perfect first date?
How often do you check your mails? a) Every hour. b) Daily. c) Weekly. d) Monthly.
What songs lyrics relates to your life?
There are three sides to an argument- my side,your side and right side!!!
This is not a trick question.Its a serious question which can be solved using simple logic or common sense. I HAVE A REQUEST. PLEASE DON'T SEE THE ANSWER POSTED BY...
Its celebration time in the Devgan home. Kajol delivered a baby boy at 9.20 this morning at Leelavati hospital, Bandra. The baby and the mother are doing fine, said hospital...
I too want to take part with the mission to make the members more active on boddunan.. For that,i'm making the boddunan SMS group more active.. Now onwards i will regularly...
I got a different answer from my friend for the above question and thought of sharing with you all. When sita first saw rama, she immediately liked him and prayed to god that if...
Discuss: Which is really a best degree to get a job?
The mounting criticism against the Delhi Games has no doubt enraged the common man. This anger, however, has evolved into laughter for many.
Japan based consumer electronics manufacturer Toshiba has announced the world´s first 3D Flat panel-TV without glasses. Toshiba has launched two 3D TVs with a screen size of 12...
Who developped lot of languages?
Finally India has won the match just 9 ball remaining. It was so thrilling..Harbhajan took the wicket of the Morkel. Total 5 for him.. What a Win. So India regained No 1 spot....
Google is showing intrest to buy yahoo.
Will corruption end in India. If so suggest some ways.
empty"/\n\ncanharigunasa http://www.google.com/profiles/canharigunasa
BMW
BMW concept of E electroinc scooter. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/bmw-s-concept-e-electric-scooter-1316427043-slideshow/bmw-concept-e-scooter-photo-1316426676.html
This is happened accidentally. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3948]}
Is there any points for uploading photos.