Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love ballat dancing too but seeing its difficulty I have never tried it. :silly: The dance is all about elegance and postures.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8756]}

Live in the present :)
There are different types of dance in this world. Which dance/dancing style you like the most?

I like ball room dancing like fox trot,Waltz.....they are beautiful to watch when people dance with style .I also like Bharatanatyam , Kathak and all Indian classical dances .It is not just lovely to watch but also one has to have a lot of dedication and a certain amount of grace to perfect it.....I try not to miss a performance when we have it here, since they are very rare now with all the craze for filmy dancing...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Through this thread, I want to know if at least one trained classical dancer exists in our group!!!

2 days before, I have arranged a dance teacher for my kid. Vavu's teacher says, she has good talent in dancing. So, need a special item for Children's day celebrations. So, I want to present her as a dancer in some traditional or classical form. I think some folk item will be the best.

Meera sandhu
Through this thread, I want to know if at least one trained classical dancer exists in our group!!!

2 days before, I have arranged a dance teacher for my kid. Vavu's teacher says, she has good talent in dancing. So, need a special item for Children's day celebrations. So, I want to present her as a dancer in some traditional or classical form. I think some folk item will be the best.

Even I would like to know that. I had a little training in Kathak during my school days and I still have those 100 bead ghungrus with me. ;) Folk is always interesting and it looks cute on children.

Live in the present :)
I can dance little when watching movie songs in the Television due to this I will down many times. I tried many steps of heroes some are success.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I want to dance but I don't no how to dance it says that I am feel hesitating.
I like Bollywood dance. I like free style of dance.

Madhuri's dance is my favorite.

Be positive
I like bharatanatyam dance which is traditional. When i am in child i learned this.
I like bharatanatyam dance which is traditional. When i am in child i learned this.

So, at last we got 1 trained dancer :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I love the Indian dance style.My favorite one is Bharatnatyam.Though I cannot dance but love to watch it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.