The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Awards have already been announced and I can see Sanjeev in 6th place with level 3 and the member in question still in position of level 2.

Yes i have been awarded for being level 3 last week.But that's not a problem it happens every week someone snatch away from someone everytime. :woohoo: It used to look awkward before but now i have been habitual for it and i don't try that hard to gain positions because i know what we assume never gets fulfill here. :)

Look I am a newbie here so not aware much about the way the things work. So I am looking at you as your true follower. I Am happy the way I am and not in any race nor any thing worthwhile to my credit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sanjeev dont look back wards continue your work. There will be a time every one can win a chance.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Awards have already been announced and I can see Sanjeev in 6th place with level 3 and the member in question still in position of level 2.

Yes i have been awarded for being level 3 last week.But that's not a problem it happens every week someone snatch away from someone everytime. :woohoo: It used to look awkward before but now i have been habitual for it and i don't try that hard to gain positions because i know what we assume never gets fulfill here. :)

Never lose hope yaar...
Do you know...I joined here January 10th and was an active member here .....who gave lot of responses.....winning DFAAs.....even 5 in a week. You can think, how much active was I. But, even after winning a lot of DFAAs I was never able to win member of week till middle February. Even if I tried a lot, I always finish second. Every day, I will be at leaderboard 1st position in evening, but next day I will be second....by a new member, who doesn't participate much in forum. So, it 1st position was something like an untasted fruit till last week of February for me.
Not only Alam, some other members were also there who did so. But none of them are still active here. As Gulshanji suggested, let us ignore those new comers.

So, never feel bad. Work hard. But this week you can't win it from Ram, who has now become maestromate. Try next week :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sandhya i am distressed or disappointed but i am bit surprised by the things which go here.Winning or losing is part of life and it mandatory as someone has to lose if someone wins or vice versa. :)
[quote]Never lose hope yaar...
Do you know...I joined here January 10th and was an active member here .....who gave lot of responses.....winning DFAAs.....even 5 in a week. You can think, how much active was I. But, even after winning a lot of DFAAs I was never able to win member of week till middle February. Even if I tried a lot, I always finish second. Every day, I will be at leaderboard 1st position in evening, but next day I will be second....by a new member, who doesn't participate much in forum. So, it 1st position was something like an untasted fruit till last week of February for me.
Not only Alam, some other members were also there who did so. But none of them are still active here. As Gulshanji suggested, let us ignore those new comers.

So, never feel bad. Work hard. But this week you can't win it from Ram, who has now become maestromate. Try next week [/quote]
Nice example.I have faced such problem many times.
Thanks for remembering that I am meastromate .I have not noticed this.Yet bonus points is not credited. Maverick responded that it would be credited very soon.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Actually its increase page impression and improving page impression means site will grow so if you are thinking its spam then it will decrease alexa ranking in future.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Actually its increase page impression and improving page impression means site will grow so if you are thinking its spam then it will decrease alexa ranking in future.

I agree with your point. But on the same time we cant able to allow user to earn just by viewing articles. Better we can stop adding article viewing points on our monthly revenue points like polls. I hope this will avoid many issues here. :)

Vinu
Only quality increases the page impressions and nothing else.What is important to understand to bring and retain visitors by impressing them to become members with higher quality quotient. Any sub-standard post would turn any new visitor off permanently!!

That is what I have always thought. Viewing articles can not be branded as spamming. Spamming can better be described writing useless contents. If your view earns you a point that is according to rule. Yes extra points can be awarded for writing a comment on articles. Why not allow 5+1 points for a comment of a certain length on articles?

I knew it that's why i said admin is not taking strict action against those who do it. :)
This should be very clear to every member that no site runs without revenue. Revenue comes from viewership. Therefore more views means more revenue. The visitors are in fact viewers who are viewing articles attracted by keywords. I myself joined this site while googling and finding one article on this site.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.