Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Among Kerala art forms, I really love to watch Ottan Thullal and Chakyar Koothu....
Both are just fun to watch.....
Actually, Chakkyar koothu paved way to the origin of Thullal...that also ...in 1 day

Meera sandhu
My favorite dance style is contemporary because you can express yourself in so many different ways and emotions and just forget about everything else

Sharmistha Banerjee
Among Kerala art forms, I really love to watch Ottan Thullal and Chakyar Koothu....
Both are just fun to watch.....
Actually, Chakkyar koothu paved way to the origin of Thullal...that also ...in 1 day

Even Kathakali is fun to watch with all those eye expressions on the face and the grande make up and dress worn by the dancers.

Live in the present :)
Friends I have learned Bharatnatyam and Kathak in my childhood. Dance was passion for me. I have also learned different types of folk dances like dance on rabindra sangeet, naga dance, etc .

Today I see other dance varieties. I like them and I have urge to learn them.
I love the Bharatnatyam dance style.It needs lots of skills and practice.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My favorite dance style is contemporary because you can express yourself in so many different ways and emotions and just forget about everything else

Though there are several types of dance, I love Bharathanaityam because much importance is given to expressions,

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Tharba dance -- We danced(collegues) before pooja holidays. I don't know much about dance. Simple steps I have learn that day.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
All kinds of dances are favorite of me but the dance should be comfortable. I learnt kuchipoodi when am 3 years old :)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It's a discussed topic..yet let us start it again...
I like cinematic....particularly Hritik and maduri

Sandhya here the topic is which dance you like but not whose dance you like.

That's why i told cinematic :P

What;s cinematic? In cinematic too you see pure classical forms like Jhanak Jahanak Payal baje (Kathak)
I can dance little when watching movie songs in the Television due to this I will down many times. I tried many steps of heroes some are success.

I 'm trained in waltz, cha cha cha and Fox trot, I love Kuchipudi
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.