The topic is locked.
I always wonder we say clicking on articles is spamming but is it not spamming when someone writes a post on a topic which is irrelevant and just post it to earn some points. :P I do that because i know people don't think it to be a spam. :evil: What do you say and what do you think? Should we not report these posts to moderators? Should these not be deleted from the system snatching away the points of the user for that post? :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are admitting of doing it even when you know its wrong! So how can you :(
Ideally, in my opinion, everyone should feel the responsibility themselves and act accordingly, and should not require policing every now and then! But then ideal conditions don't really exist, so if you are doing it yourselves, you probably have thoughts on how to not let it happen! So????

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sanjeev, your question is not clear yet. Are you pointing to a few persons or we as a whole? Can you make it more clear? :)

Meera sandhu
You should perform under rule.Clicking on article one point is alloted .it is rule .commenting on post is also under rule.
yes The rule can be changed and Admin will take decision.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]You should perform under rule.Clicking on article one point is alloted .it is rule .commenting on post is also under rule.
yes The rule can be changed and Admin will take decision. [/quote]

Not very clear on what you want to say! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I raised it several times that compulsive,irrelevant and posts of dubious quality are downgrading the forum and the administration has not been treating the issue with the kind of seriousness that it merits. As a result we have how ugly things can turn this morning when a member plainly turned abusive!
I appreciate your concern Sanjeev. I know what you mean!! yes, some of our replies are not as per rules and we can avoid them. There should be some minimum word limit to be followed strictly and the answer must look like an answer.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I always wonder we say clicking on articles is spamming but is it not spamming when someone writes a post on a topic which is irrelevant and just post it to earn some points. :P I do that because i know people don't think it to be a spam. :evil: What do you say and what do you think? Should we not report these posts to moderators? Should these not be deleted from the system snatching away the points of the user for that post? :)

Reading an article is not a spam. There is no rule for duration of reading and so you may just click and move to other article. But you can read only the available articles and once you read or click all, the limit is exhausted.

However posting of useless posts is spam and this can be reported.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But i am really surprised if these are deleted from the system if we report it to admin and the points for it are deleted. :)

I have seen on other forums they are too strict and don't spare the posts if they are irrelevant or violate the rules but i really wonder why it is missing here or why not we see admin more often her and warning people not to down grade the site. :)
I have repeated several times itself to implement another method in which quality posts, where the member takes some time be given more points.
When all posts are given equal preference, no one will try to work hard. Earlier I used to work hard. But when I found my work is going futile, I have reduced my work load. This is the case of each and every member here. Quality posts should be appreciated. Then only such people will find more interest in posting quality posts

Meera sandhu
I have repeated several times itself to implement another method in which quality posts, where the member takes some time be given more points.
When all posts are given equal preference, no one will try to work hard. Earlier I used to work hard. But when I found my work is going futile, I have reduced my work load. This is the case of each and every member here. Quality posts should be appreciated. Then only such people will find more interest in posting quality posts

That's right Sandhya even i see when people earn points for one liner then i also think why should i write those 4~5 sentences for a single post :laugh: .I know all people think so that's the reason i rarely see people writing longer posts. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.