Dear friends Boddunan is earning around $150-$200 every month so members are getting less revenue share to Increase revenue share we have to try Boddunan should Earn more money.

What is your expectation date that Boddunan will start earning $1000 every month/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
if we make that much money per month we can also get revenue from our article like indiastudychannel

I think its very difficult to earn $1000 every month. In my observation the procedure is difficult to understand to implement.
Mohammed I think Boddunan is paying much more money for posting article than any other site.
I am talking that if earning of Boddunan will increase then our revenue share will increase and I can challenge that Boddunan is the only site who share from there own revenue with members
I think we are working well and after 6 month boddunan will reach on this target. If this efficiency will continue that it will be possible .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Soubhagya,

Why can't you suggest some ideas to increase the earning of Boddunan?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
thats correct mean suggest some ways to in crease revenue other than hard working

Mean Only lot many traffic can Increase the earning of this site.
when lakhs of traffic will come to this site on daily basis then definitely some people will find there interest advertise on Boddunan and they will click on ads and Boddunan will start earning Revenue.

So Only One way is Good articles and Good discussions with Good key words will help Boddunan to earn lot of money
That's right only patience and hard work with good articles will help bring traffic!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The quality quotient has to go up considerably to attract traffic and resultant ads.Let us be optimistic about the future.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.