OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Dear Friend, I will not available from 10/4 to 18/04/2010 to work on boddunan. So keep working in absense of me.
1.eat plenty of fruits like strawberries. 2.Baking soda. wash your teeth with baking soda. 3.wash the mouth after every meal.
a friend of me emailed these pics
who do you think is the best in facebook?
Each blood type evolved at a different point in history so we should adopt diets similar to those our ancestors had when our blood group evolved. By eating foods that your...
Most of youngersters color their hair for modern and stylish look. But the dye colors which they use to color their hair is very dangerous. there is one chemical used in it which...
How many articles rejected your in boddunan?
I always get confused that egg is vegetarian or non vegetarian. Few people say it is vegetarian as government has declared but some people say it is non vegetarian. I feel so...
Friends, Have you noticed that There are 12509 articles listings and 498 reviews. Its very fast. Good new we are growing very fast. Now our good time is coming in boodunan.
Man’s potentialities are unlimited as long as he doesn’t mind who takes the credit. Build a group consisting of such people. You will never look back. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Manchester United's Facebook page announces Darron Gibson's departure 20mins ago& has 35,000 'likes' already hahaha And thanks for your 10 goals that you scored
Hi everybody! I have just joined boddunan and am keen on finding our more about the site. I am mainly interested in article writing and would welcome tips and suggestions from...
Hiiii So finally I am going to north.. B) Hope now I will able to see snow fall which I always wished.. Going there in December. So if anyone can suggest few exciting...
Foreigners wants to adopt Indian culture and we are slowly changing from our culture. We are greatly celebrating the new year but not showing that much interest in our own...
Is there any permanent remedy for dark circle which form under the eyes?
Here comes another interesting and commonest custom: Making 7 rounds around the fire in a marriage ceremony Can anyone tell the significance. I think some of the married...
Can we invest in securities of foreign companies.
In morning we come to know that Indian opener shewag is ruled out due to injury.past few years he is getting lots of injury which is putting lot question on players fitness...
Do you think a US$ 50,000 fine for Shane Warne speaking his mind seems too much?
Do you do anything charitable on your birthday?