gods are also thee in faceboook
384705_10150517919559838_525394837_11337614_736362701_n.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Really great to see this .thanks for sharing.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
haha this is so funny. what am imagination!! krishna on facebook and lord shiva's message-you rock dude!!
This is the language of 2011 Gods and Goddesses. Totally absurd. I don't have any curiosity for this.
Now its prove that God is everywhere so how facebook will be left I think Facebook coverying everything.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

very funny that Lord Krishna is on Facebook... what a comedy and very good imagination... :laugh:

Vinu
After going through the link yes I have to admit that Gods are there everywhere and face book is not an exception to this. The messages were really very funny...! :)
Thank you said by: deepak
After going through the link yes I have to admit that Gods are there everywhere and face book is not an exception to this. The messages were really very funny...! :)

is such fake profiles acceptable in a social network...?..it might be funny..but let me tell you that more than 10% of the profiles in facebook are fake...

is such fake profiles acceptable in a social network...?..it might be funny..but let me tell you that more than 10% of the profiles in facebook are fake...

Deepak,

Facebook states in its terms and conditions that users should prevent themselves from creating any false personal information or creating an account for anyone other then themselves without their knowledge and permission. But the fact is that people do create fake accounts in face book instead of their own identities. The most common reason why they do so is for fun while some other does it for business purposes.

Well, in order to prevent this from happening we should know how to differentiate between a fake and real account. Firstly, fake users do not have proper address in their info page. Secondly, the profile picture also speaks about a particular account is fake or not. Fake users often use images from other dating sites and other image sources. In order to find out relate the images to the address or the age provided by the users.

Besides, Facebook too constantly updating blacklist of names that users cannot use. It is now taking action to delete fake accounts in the social networking website. Once the account is declared fake by it the users have to contact them to prove it real by submitting some documents like voter id etc.

In conclusion, the users are on their ways of creating fake accounts but social networking sites like Face book are doing their best to stop this menace and let's remain hopeful that it will be stop in the future...!
310869_287732114594743_178126018888687_988527_1742499649_n.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: deepak

Deepak,

Facebook states in its terms and conditions that users should prevent themselves from creating any false personal information or creating an account for anyone other then themselves without their knowledge and permission. But the fact is that people do create fake accounts in face book instead of their own identities. The most common reason why they do so is for fun while some other does it for business purposes.

Well, in order to prevent this from happening we should know how to differentiate between a fake and real account. Firstly, fake users do not have proper address in their info page. Secondly, the profile picture also speaks about a particular account is fake or not. Fake users often use images from other dating sites and other image sources. In order to find out relate the images to the address or the age provided by the users.

Besides, Facebook too constantly updating blacklist of names that users cannot use. It is now taking action to delete fake accounts in the social networking website. Once the account is declared fake by it the users have to contact them to prove it real by submitting some documents like voter id etc.

In conclusion, the users are on their ways of creating fake accounts but social networking sites like Face book are doing their best to stop this menace and let's remain hopeful that it will be stop in the future...!

correct..they even have started including mobile phone verification....but people finds some way or the other to have their way...
see this picture..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.