Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am in garments field and i do exports of garments to foreign countries. I communicate with buyers daily.. :lol: :lol: :cheer:

Vinu
1-2 years before, my husband made a plan of import/export business from Kochi harbour. I don't know much details. It's told, many people are doing so.....I will ask him once again. I remember money in form of commission or something like that :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
I am in garments field and i do exports of garments to foreign countries. I communicate with buyers daily.. :lol: :lol: :cheer:

It's a very important aspect of export trade -communicating with foreign buyers?
Very good job! Which are the countries your company has been doing trade with?

It's a very important aspect of export trade -communicating with foreign buyers?
Very good job! Which are the countries your company has been doing trade with?

Ya communicating with buyers is one of the important aspect.
Now, i m doing trade with Italy buyer.
Earlier i have done trade with Amsterdam, France, Spain, Germany, Egypt, Portugal and many.. :)

Vinu
Tirupur happens to be the hub of garments exports activity. Is your company located there?
Tirupur happens to be the hub of garments exports activity. Is your company located there?

Yes, he is working there!
36_5_11_2012-06-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Yes, he is working there!

Let him say that!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7881]}
Though,i live in a place which is called Town,in Dahod(Gujarat) there are 33 Dal mills and these different are exported in South Africa,Asia and in lots of countries.

Want to make each day Accountable

Though,i live in a place which is called Town,in Dahod(Gujarat) there are 33 Dal mills and these different are exported in South Africa,Asia and in lots of countries.

You mean pulses?

You mean pulses?

Yes Sir.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.