If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it, do the other trees make fun of it? :dry: :dry: :dry: :S :S

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It depends, if the tree is their friends, they would cry for loosing one of their friends to losing....

and, if they are enemies, they would laugh on it and make fun..

and, if they were jealous of that tree, then they would laugh after his falling, but, later they would realize that they would fall in next turn.
The trees know that Kumaresh is hiding somewhere near by. So, they will stand still. ;) :P
0002047A-20100920.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
I look upon trees as kind of philosophers and human beings can learn a lot from them and mother nature for that matter! They would rather silently mourn the loss of one of their members!!
Only a ignorant can laught at a incapability of others...however sometimes there is no reason to laugh.. :lol:
7_4_33.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
If no one is around the tree not only makes no sound but it does not exist at all. A conception absurd to most people but quantum physicists and Prasangikas alike will testify to phenomenon being dependant related. I can't argue my point more clearly as the clarity of my explanation is not requisite of my ability to propound but the readers ability to comprehend. Clear as mud I make myself.

Yours lovingly,
sincerely,
faithfully,
truly,

sajee
Sajeetharan, your explanation is crystal clear. Before having a peg you explain this much, I wonder what would be your explanation after a sip. ;) :P
0002019D-20100920-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Sajeetharan,Just kidding. ;) :P .Don't take it too personally. :) :)
I am relishing the joy of not at all comprehending it,Sajeetharan! Is it written in Hebrew!!
No nagalaksmhi,

I won't take anything serious! am cool as kumaresh! Chinmoy, was expecting that you would say this!
5_1_115-20100920.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
It's a kidding seesion going on! Nobody should take it personally.Take it impersonally!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.