Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
what are the steps to be taken to improve the baby weight and height.

Most of the time baby don't like the food. Taste the flavour which he/she prefers the most. Make them have their food completely. Kiss the baby and make him feel comfortable while they are eating. Always give them fresh and healthy food. If possible add some flavours and other nutritious diet.

Other than this, exercise and morning walk builds body and height. Take baby for morning walk and massage his body with good body oil before bath. This will improve him a lot.
Food which is generally given to baby is milk. When he grows up and able to chew, give him boiled rice mashed with boiled potato, boiled egg and a boiled banana, add little ghee or butter with this. This is very healthy for the child's growth. He will quickly gain weight.
At the starting consumption of the food by the baby, the baby should feed with rice mixed with dal which is very healthy and gives alot of strenght

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In rural areas, and some illiterate women are not aware of these details. Government should make awareness campaigns illustrating the height and weight chart of the babies with the details age wise. Besides, detailed schedule of immunization and vaccination should be given to the ladies who give birth. Government should take necessary steps to ensure that all the deliveries are done in hospitals not in houses.

In urban areas, the importance of breast feeding needs to be insisted. Many women fear that breast feeding could result in beauty loss. But in fact, breast feeding makes the mother more beauty and the child very healthy.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Tail Malish Oil Massage to all the body of babies is one solution to increase the height of small baby. Nutritious Food should be given to baby to improve the weight of baby.

Want to make each day Accountable

Daily the baby should be feed with the milk directly taken from the vaccined or cow . what ever food we give to the baby should be healthy food which give alot of strenght

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Mother's milk is the best feed to a baby upto six month and Doctor says no need to give from outsource and oil also should not be given.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Mother's milk is the best feed to a baby upto six month and Doctor says no need to give from outsource and oil also should not be given.

Sir, this is not true. I only got my mother milk for only 1 or 2 months and I am absolutely fine.
But,it is better that we feed our baby with our mother's Milk only.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sir, this is not true. I only got my mother milk for only 1 or 2 months and I am absolutely fine.
But,it is better that we feed our baby with our mother's Milk only.

No Ronak but that's truth mother's milk make our immune system stronger and helps us to fight with the diseases. :)
what are the steps to be taken to improve the baby weight and height.

Height is hereditary but good diet can help to a certain extent, same with weight of a baby, it depends on what is fed to the baby and how nutritious it is.In fact, it is not a good idea to have a very chubby inactive baby , because according to pediatricians it can lead to obesity later on in life..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.