Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My new year wishes to kalyani and all other members of boduunan.!!! :) :

Regarding health related articles I feel that link can be shared rather than cutting and pasting the content of other websites or a brief summary can be given.I also totally agree with what Rajani shared.(a single thread to share all health tips)

Regarding news articles I feel that not everybody has time to go through newspapers or media.So,it is worth sharing news related threads in forum.That's why we have separate categories like "General Discussions", and "Current Affairs and Latest News".

I would like to thank Shalu for posting a thread on "skype not working as the server was down".Though I go through many websites I missed out this information.Skype is the only means by which i communicate with my sister abroad.I was very much tensed when my sister didn't pick my call through skype.Later,when i read through the forums i came to know the server was down.So,some threads which seems to be a dito of news from websites will help us a lot in many occasions.

I think the moderators can lay down some guidelines for forum section too in order to regulate the posts.If there are guidelines it is for sure people will adhere to the rules.
There is absolutely no problem in posting as many posts relating to a broad spectrum of subjects but how these are presented is certainly an issue! For examples news-based posts should not look like drab reportages.Whenever these are raised these should be spiced with views which can add another dimension and generate sufficient interest among members to make it livelier! That is not exactly happening at the moment.Similarly posting of a huge number of threads in a space of a few minutes denies the opportunity to think and respond to those.If one goes through the posts of the past few days most of them either went unresponded or responded poorly!
Since Boddunan is giving a platform ,This year I am trying to prove and improve myself in the field of writing. I hope I wil earn and prove that Writers earn less . :) :) :)
@Chinmoy,
I completely agree with what you said!!! :) :)
Wow i completely agree with your views and some good ideas however nowadays the forum looks very irritating i am able to see like some QnA in forum and i don't know how moderators are just approving that.

http://myblogdeivigan.blogspot.com/
http://placementandinformations.blogspot.com/
[quote]There is absolutely no problem in posting as many posts relating to a broad spectrum of subjects but how these are presented is certainly an issue! For examples news-based posts should not look like drab reportages.Whenever these are raised these should be spiced with views which can add another dimension and generate sufficient interest among members to make it livelier! That is not exactly happening at the moment.Similarly posting of a huge number of threads in a space of a few minutes denies the opportunity to think and respond to those.If one goes through the posts of the past few days most of them either went unresponded or responded poorly![/quote]

@Chinmoy,

You have put the entire situation in a nutshell! This is exactly what is happening and I think it is irritating. Most of these threads, rather all of them, are created for sake of increasing the points and to top it all, the one who creates such threads and gets maximum points gets the DFAA and Member of the Week awards! DFAA is ideally for the one who motivates others and initiates and exacts discussion from others but now has become only for the one who creates maximum threads in a day and responds to maximum number of old threads that have no longer any relevance.

As to the posting of health topics, like Rajani says that some members do like reading them, but they should be strictly posted in a single thread!

I hope Maverick sees this and establishes some guidelines regarding this!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The wish list is very imaginative. I promise to perform my expected role in commenting on chinmoy's quotes. But this requires posting of quotes first by Chinmoy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]The wish list is very imaginative. I promise to perform my expected role in commenting on chinmoy's quotes. But this requires posting of quotes first by Chinmoy.[/quote]

Thanks Gulshan, I hope now he will start posting the quotes again!

I seriously think that the creativity that existed before, is completely missing! I trust that who all have taken cognizance of my wishlist will strive to bring it back!
:)
7_2_212-20110104.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani's views are noted and here I go fulfilling one of her second wishes with a quote on wishes in separate thread and hope my good friend Gulshan and others would comment!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.