Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nothing predictable!!!! A man can change at any phase of his life!!!! But kids are truely innocent

That's true they are as they don't know about the outer world once they start applying their minds they learn the bad things. :evil:

Sometimes parents are responsible....sometimes kids themselves are responsible :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Mathi there are good children and good parents & there are bad children and bad parents. As on this earth if good exists then bad also exists

Yes I agreed with your point... :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Nothing predictable!!!! A man can change at any phase of his life!!!! But kids are truely innocent

But kids are truly innocent :) :) :) :) :) :)

Really good ..point sandhya :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
I agree partially with sandhya, but all children are not innocent.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Am saying kids....not all children...meaning small children.
After they turn 5 or 6, they slowly learn many wrong things

Meera sandhu
But we the people who are parents should keep them in right track

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

There are no bad children, only bad parents. share your views..

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

In this world we will find both bad.Some where one is bad and other is good,while somewhere the situation gets more worst,Both can be bad.

And Where good people resides there good only will occur.

Want to make each day Accountable

Am saying kids....not all children...meaning small children.
After they turn 5 or 6, they slowly learn many wrong things

Yes,its true.Now a days from very small age,kids learn bad things.the solution is to keep them away from bad environment and nourish them in good environment and with good people.

Want to make each day Accountable

Children are what you make them, if you taught them right at right age, there is no way they would go bad. There are exceptions in every cases.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

YEs, sunil ji you are right. but there are few cases where children spoil their life. for example, my fathers brother, he never used to study those his parents tell him to study in any manner. finally he became illiterate and now no job nothing.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.