The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmmm it can be dangerous dear as all are not kind as we can think. I am not raising a question on all . Becasue to whom I know are very humorous persons here but may be new joiners can use it in wrong way.

Oh yes I will never give my phone number or address to any one here as that may be harmful for me. You know why if some one came to my place, I shall have to clean the dishes later. :woohoo: My wife will sure take me to task, so no risk.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like to meet all our boddunan friends. Everyone!!! :cheer:

why dont we have a get together somewhere ??!!

No one reply about my opinion:(:(...
So Im posting my question again.,

Vinu
yes, vinodh, we can have get together. but it is bit difficult as all our boddunan members are from different states and even countries. So you only think and plan about it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

And where could be that get together Name it and fix a date for every one's approval, I mean convenience.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Vinodh,
Why can't we arrange one in South India somewhere in Kerala or Tamil Nadu?

Meera sandhu
Hmmm it can be dangerous dear as all are not kind as we can think. I am not raising a question on all . Becasue to whom I know are very humorous persons here but may be new joiners can use it in wrong way.

I am not saying all.....if we are able to find 1 member in our site whom we can trust, isn't it good? But all can't find. That's also a truth :laugh: :laugh:
After all we love others only for trust and our life goes on with this trust and faith in others. Isn't it? :)
000203F2_2012-02-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Vinodh,
Why can't we arrange one in South India somewhere in Kerala or Tamil Nadu?

Sandhya and sunil, thanks for your response. For selecting place. We need to start a poll with some cities names. Then we can select maximum voted city for get together every month or 6 months once!
What you guys think about it?? Share your thoughts...

Vinu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5479]}
Trust and verify! Who said that! Late US Prez Ronald Reagan!
Yesterday morning I git such a pleasant surprise, I got a call from Swetha! :) We spoke for a few minutes and it was really very nice to actually talk to her personally and listen to her voice. At the same time, it was a bit strange too as all days we only met virtually!

Swetha, I really loved talking to you and hope to speak to you again soon! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is better to tell that member when you was going to his or her place so you can take phone no by them this will be a safe method.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.