I think that the referral scheme that we are following in boddunan is not effecient.
It must be improved.
More cash credits must be given for those who refer people.
If the referral system is made more attractive then the number of new members will increase rapidly.
Please share your ideas and views.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i dont think that the referral system is bad i really like the referral system its just that we need to find referrals who will do work here.
COOL BOY wrote:
[quote]i dont think that the referral system is bad i really like the referral system its just that we need to find referrals who will do work here.[/quote]
I accept what you say.
But a little more improvement will give many active users and more members and makes the site popular too.....
Dear Dharanidaran I have got 2 times cheque from Boddunan and thereason is just referring people and Boddunan is giving Upto Rs250 per each referral i can bet not any site giving this much referral earning
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]Dear Dharanidaran I have got 2 times cheque from Boddunan and thereason is just referring people and Boddunan is giving Upto Rs250 per each referral i can bet not any site giving this much referral earning[/quote]

ok
but after ten articles the amount we earn gets over nah
after that we will only receive 125rs only when our referral gets the first cheque nah
what i say is the referral system must be a bit more attractive
For referal Rs 250 gets ? It will not be just for reference.But for the activities of the referred person.
I hadn't referred any person still now.If this much is the payment I will try definitely.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.