Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Enemity is a strong word which implies an ongoing issue that has some unresolved problem between people.There will be minor misunderstandings and difference of opinion with people , but to call them as enemies is too strong a word.Again, you might feel strongly negative about someone today because of some issues but you may feel differently later on....so I would say that one cannot have enemies unless one has had a long standing mis understanding or a family feud.

People turning in to bitter enemies on trivialities is not an uncommon scenario.

Oh yes it can happen when money or any kind of personal or financial gain is concerned, also people go berserk over property matters and such enmity can go on for generations together...

I am sure that I have few enemies. But i never be the reason for anyone to become enemy. So I am not responsible for this.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
@Robert...
You quoted Gulshanji's answer twice and answered in two different ways. surprising!!!!

Now coming to the quote.
"Good", says sir Winston Churchill , "that means you have stood up for something sometimes in your life."

Let me add a little more, that 'good', was never a harm to an innocent man, I agree. Otherwise not!!

That's implied Sandhya " Standing Up for something" says Standing Up for something good. Then how it can harm an innocent?

I didn't get the meaning of this phrase fully :blink:

Standing up for something- means just 'supporting some cause'. This is to strongly support something that you consider right.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have no enemies. There may be clash of interest as well as difference in opinion. This does not and must not generate enmity.

I think there is no human being with zero enemies on earth.

You are right. you may not be knowing their existence, but they are there
there are many people who act against you and try to harm you but you can still win over them by doing them good. but there are some who know nothing else but plot against you. so avoid them. B)
there are many people who act against you and try to harm you but you can still win over them by doing them good. but there are some who know nothing else but plot against you. so avoid them. B)

I fear no enemies. i take then as my performance boosters
I feel my enemies are best friends, as due to them i inspire myself to make them jealous and feel them miss me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Enemity is a strong word which implies an ongoing issue that has some unresolved problem between people.There will be minor misunderstandings and difference of opinion with people , but to call them as enemies is too strong a word.Again, you might feel strongly negative about someone today because of some issues but you may feel differently later on....so I would say that one cannot have enemies unless one has had a long standing mis understanding or a family feud.

People turning in to bitter enemies on trivialities is not an uncommon scenario.

Oh yes it can happen when money or any kind of personal or financial gain is concerned, also people go berserk over property matters and such enmity can go on for generations together...

I am sure that I have few enemies. But i never be the reason for anyone to become enemy. So I am not responsible for this.

The best thing to do under such a situation is to let things take their own course instead of aggravating it nor going all out to make peace, ultimately things do work out for the better !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I hope I have none, I exist as an enemy in the perception of others - may be for all the wrong reasons!!!
I hope I have none, I exist as an enemy in the perception of others - may be for all the wrong reasons!!!

That always happens and one should not really bother as long as you are clear about your own perception and deeds..the more we consider other peoples opinion the more they tend to draw us in..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That always happens and one should not really bother as long as you are clear about your own perception and deeds..the more we consider other peoples opinion the more they tend to draw us in..

You are your own master and pupil. You are the teacher and you are the pupil. Do what's good and do what your heart says come what may.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.