The topic is locked.
I have posted a similar question before. Even then I think this question has more significance than that one. So I am asking you
"Which Boddunan member do you want to meet at least once in your life time?" :cheer: :P
Let me see if any member gives my name as answer. I am waiting here. :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5429]}
0004zx.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I want to meet all of the members

But yes i would like to meet arun and give him a gift. heheh :)

If i travel to kolkatta, i would meet chinmoy ji and if i travel to pune i would meet kalyani.

I will be meeting you when i travel to kerala in may-june so keep your dishes ready! we will meet and take a picture and share it on boddunan!

Swetha Shenoy
Really!!! Are you coming to Kerala? Thiruvananthapuram or Thrissur....any place you suggest from these two...I am ready Of course Kochi too:cheer: :P

Meera sandhu
[quote]I want to meet all of the members

But yes i would like to meet arun and give him a gift. heheh

If i travel to kolkatta, i would meet chinmoy ji and if i travel to pune i would meet kalyani.

I will be meeting you when i travel to kerala in may-june so keep your dishes ready! we will meet and take a picture and share it on boddunan! [/quote]

Of course, you are most welcome Swetha, let me know when you are slotted for next visit to Pune and we will make plans to meet up! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Swetha,
If you are coming to Guruvayur, you can stay at my home and go to the temple. Only 18kms from here, also, on the same route to Guruvayur from Trissur.
I think, you will come for sure. :)

Meera sandhu
So what is the problem, while I shall be in your city next time, I would meet you provided you do invite me. :lol: I have met a few of my online friends in India and in other countries and some of them visited me also. Thanks for the question.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]Swetha,
If you are coming to Guruvayur, you can stay at my home and go to the temple. Only 18kms from here, also, on the same route to Guruvayur from Trissur.
I think, you will come for sure. [/quote]

Wow! Guruvayur! Although you have not invited me, Sandhya, I am inviting myself to your home whenever I am Kerala! :)

All are welcome! Not only Swetha :)

Meera sandhu
[quote]All are welcome! Not only Swetha [/quote]

Sandhya, I hope you really mean it, because I will take this very seriously and indeed end up at your doorstep!! :) :) :)
suning_2012-02-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5431]}
Distance lends enchantment to the view!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5431]}
Distance lends enchantment to the view!!

I agree. Face to face meet differs from online meet. This is, however, a good idea to maintain list of Boddunan members with their address or phone number. Recently, a facebook friend on visit to Agra phoned me with a view to see me. Such association may be helpful when you visit a new place.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.