Friends, thw jewellery sold by online marketing sites are not real. They are 1 gm Gold jewellery. Do you think they are good in terms of quality and lasting?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
we should purchase only from well known sites like tanishq etc other names are not in my mind this time but will let you know soon.
Devayani please change the exclaimatory mark with 1 .

Yes, you are right most of the gold sold online is not geniune gold but they specify it before customer think to buy it. I have bought silver ring in Ebay once with pearl embedded in it. I thought the quality would be not so great but to my surprise it was no1 in quality and completely geniune pearl which are generally advised by astrologers. :)
At some sites i think that we could buy gold jewellery online. One of the site is ebay.com. My uncle bought from there,the quality of gold was good.

Want to make each day Accountable

Rajni i didn't saw your comment. You too feel that ebay is good and me too feel that buying from ebay would give you good result in terms of gold jewellery.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Rajani K
Gold jewelery should purchased from genuine source.About on line I have no experience.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Unless purchased from trusted and well known vendor like Tanishq or any other, one should not rely on any other websites.

better choice will be to buy in person, because you get to know the exact feel and weight of the jewellery.
Don't be indulged in business like this as some things are to be seen in real before purchasing.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I believe that gold jewellery should be purchased directly rather than online. If you cannot help it, then online purchase should be the next option with some reliable site like e-bay as stated by others too...!
My wife had purchased the 1 gm jwellery.But its colour goes within the guarantee period.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I never purchase 1 gram gold jewellery. i feel that the money i spend for it . if we save for 2 times then we can purchase gold

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.